I think I have the wrong gift code version for flight simulator. I dont have an xbox and...

Discus and support I think I have the wrong gift code version for flight simulator. I dont have an xbox and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get the correct version of Flight Simulator to use on my computer? I was given a gift via a Gift Code, but I think it was for Xbox The gift... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rusty Kirk, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Rusty Kirk
    Rusty Kirk Guest

I think I have the wrong gift code version for flight simulator. I dont have an xbox and...

How do I get the correct version of Flight Simulator to use on my computer?

I was given a gift via a Gift Code, but I think it was for Xbox

The gift code was : [mod removed]

Thank you,

:)

Rusty Kirk, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I think I have the wrong gift code version for flight simulator. I dont have an xbox and want to install the windows version on my pc

You would use that code. The game is a Play Anywhere title so it'll work on both Xbox and PC.
  3. csf101 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox a good idea?

Ahhh Flight Simulator 98, how I miss you.

I think it would be cool for a Flight Simulator for the Xbox.
  4. dualshark22 Win User

Flight simulator 2020

Hi everyone, I can't wait for Microsoft Flight simulator 2020 for Xbox to come out. but I wonder if the Xbox membership will be needed to play ALONE. on the internet I have not found anything. can you help me?
    I dont think so. I Think the game will have singleplayer mode and you dont need to have any membership to play it.
  5. Jack.Joe Win User

MSFS will NOT start

No error code appears when you try to start the game?

I think that worth reinstalling Windows at this point.
    The other option is report this problem to the flight simulator team if you want to skip that
    Hi,

that's true, never any code!

Do you have a link for the flight simulator team please?
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Microsoft flight simulator 2020 compatible peripheral devices

Thema:

1. I think I have the wrong gift code version for flight simulator. I dont have an xbox and... - Similar Threads - wrong gift code

2. I accidentally input a gift card code to wrong account how can I get it to correct account?...

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally input a gift card code to wrong account how can I get it to correct account?...: I accidentally put a gift card code to another account instead of my main one how can I transfer those 15$ to the right account thank you in advance . a1617d03-16db-45d6-afa6-1ffb7900c7d9
  3. I sent a game as a gift to the wrong email. I cannot get to it and they redeemed code. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I sent a game as a gift to the wrong email. I cannot get to it and they redeemed code. How...: I sent a game as a gift to the wrong email. I cannot get to it and they redeemed code. How do I get it to my account or my money back. I have been denied a refund by xbox and I am still out 87...
  4. can u unredeem fortnite gift cards code if you sent them to the wrong email?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can u unredeem fortnite gift cards code if you sent them to the wrong email?: can u unredeem fortnite gift cards code if you sent them to the wrong email? a00ed437-0127-4b5e-a4c4-ec4022c5b861
  5. Something went wrong From redeeming gift code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong From redeeming gift code: Friend bought me a new game, and I can't redeem the code. Won't let me, got the message from Xbox live and everything but it always says something went wrong... ¿I'm lost?...
  6. Gift code to wrong gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift code to wrong gamertag: I purshase cold war and send ( gift) to a wrong gamertag how can i cancel my order or change the gamertag i dont want to spend 92$ because of this 72051d57-1fc6-4d3b-8fcd-cbc7e33fad01
  7. How do you redeem a gift code after you redeemed it on the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you redeem a gift code after you redeemed it on the wrong account?: My son sent me a xbox one gift code and I redeemed it on the wrong account. I redeemed it to his account. He says, he can't resend it once it's been redeemed and says I screwed up. What can I say,...
  8. Wrong email on redeem gift/code screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong email on redeem gift/code screen: Im logged in on my Microsoft account, when i go to redeem a code it has an old email/microsoft account on the screen,how do i change? 656309b7-1dbe-4e70-bbea-a5e7bb5a5a85
  9. Gift code sent to wrong email address

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gift code sent to wrong email address: I bought a gift for a friend, but entered the wrong email address for his account. Is there anyway to cancel the code and get the money back? b7627ed6-fbb0-44b5-b316-5d7945041128
  10. Wrong region with gift code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wrong region with gift code: a code came to my Xbox One console today for 5$ USD, however im in Turkey and cannot use this code or redeem it to my account. I would also ask what steps do I need to take to have the code...