I think a ring camera app would be a great feature to have on the xbox

Discus and support I think a ring camera app would be a great feature to have on the xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I dont know if this is the right place for a feature request for a xbox app but thought i would give it a shot i did reach oit to ring as well but I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dustincribb, May 22, 2023.

  1. I think a ring camera app would be a great feature to have on the xbox


    I dont know if this is the right place for a feature request for a xbox app but thought i would give it a shot i did reach oit to ring as well but I was just on my xbox and was thinking how nice it would be to have a xbox app connected to my ring account that would notify me of motion and if someone is at my door so when i am playing my game and had my headset on so i can see my notifications with out looking at my phone i dont know about everyone else but when i game i don’t look at my phone that often i think having the xbox and or playstation connected to the tv would be a great addition to home security you can never go wrong with having a bigger screen

    submitted by /u/dustincribb
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/dustincribb, May 22, 2023
    #1
  2. BlazedWithPower Win User

    Gta 5 phone camera not working

    Last time I took a picture with the camera phone it froze my XBox.

    I'd just ignore that feature since its nothing that great any way.
  3. odacrew1 Win User

    Sony tries to one up MS again?

    60 dollar game + camera + extra controller = great bundle, but I would have to think for a company that has been in the red for a long time why would they take more of a hit when they're already a head in the market.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

    New Xbox one updates.

    If your friend is in the Xbox Insider Program, it might be that the Guide re-arrangement feature is currently in testing for the Alpha and Alpha Skip-Ahead rings. He could start the Xbox Insider App and check which ring he is enrolled in.

    If he's eligible, he might have the chance to move up to an Alpha ring, but also at the risk of new stuff not working. So he should really consider if it's worth moving up to a less stable ring.

    When that new feature is being released to lower rings or the general public depends on how many issues the Alpha Testers find with the feature.

    Only if it's considered to run stable, it'll be released to lower rings or for general availability.
  5. NextMemory Win User

    Could We See Ultrawide 21:9 Support for Xbox Series X ?

    I think it would be great to gave additional aspect ratio support for those who need it. I personally don’t, but it’s still a great feature to have.
  6. Xtowers Win User

    Xbox Series X Civ 6 crashing every other turn

    No I don't think it actually takes that long. In fact I read through all the insider patch noted this week so far and all rings had an update that fixed an unexpected crash issue in an unspecified game. I want to believe they have the fix out to all rings. I could probably test Omega and Delta rings, but it would be great to get a second person to provide confirmation.
Thema:

I think a ring camera app would be a great feature to have on the xbox

Loading...
  1. I think a ring camera app would be a great feature to have on the xbox - Similar Threads - ring camera app

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  5. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  6. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  7. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  8. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  9. Elden Ring Bug camera

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elden Ring Bug camera: Im playing elden ring xbox series S and the camera sometimes look up the sky, my controller is new, and others games no problem, perhaps patch fitmware controller or game....
  10. Xbox 360 Live Vision Camera, gray focusing ring super sticky!

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Live Vision Camera, gray focusing ring super sticky!: Hadn't moved the thing for a while, went to hook it up to a Windows PC, 10 I think, and it worked! But I noticed the gray ring around the lens is super sticky! Curious if anyone has noticed...