I tappen away from my v bucks code and now i cant get it back help me pls

Discus and support I tappen away from my v bucks code and now i cant get it back help me pls in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went to redeem my code and al the sudder it close on me now i cant juse my code no more f823cfb8-162f-4f21-849f-992b50fa0c81 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lex Scheepers, Jun 6, 2023.

1. I tappen away from my v bucks code and now i cant get it back help me pls

I went to redeem my code and al the sudder it close on me now i cant juse my code no more

:)

Lex Scheepers, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I would like to clarify, whenever you're trying to redeem your code again what is the exact error or issue that you're getting?

Also, NEVER share the code in this session for your security and privacy.
  3. ChaseShedd Win User

New Xbox One X-Fortnite/Purchasing Issues

Going through the same thing i bought the ten dollar v-bucks package, was charged, never got the v bucks and now when i login it says xbox live pruchase check failure i cant play w friends anymore and now i can hardly even get into a game so virtually,
    i paid 10$ to screw my game up and didnt even get any v bucks and epic still hasnt replied or emailed me back to give me a refund or help troubleshoot. Its quite pathetic honestly ive spend around 200 dollars on this game with season passes skins and the save
    the world game and i cant even get any customer service
  4. OakGill Win User

Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their children's accounts?

Hello, I read your question, and I hope I understand your situation. The Xbox Ambassadors are here to help

I myself have had the same situation and scenario with my son's account. It took me a few times to learn that you cannot actually gift V bucks by buying them and then attempting to give him away. May I suggest you go to the item shop and buy what your children
    want and gift it to the account by pressing y instead of x. The only way to gift actual v-bucks is to purchase a v bucks digital code from an online retailer, or an actual physical scratch off v-bucks code from an authorized retailer.

Hope this helps!
  5. SnaggyApple2290 Win User

Xbox 360 family pass code

i cant reset my family pass code pls help me.
  6. BogDust Win User

Double Charged - Bought Fortnite V-bucks

Thank you Paul. I will request a callback from support.

Unfortunately, each time I have requested a refund using the virtual agent channel, Microsoft takes my money from my Fortnite V-Bucks and gives it back to me and calls it a refund.

Now I'm also missing two skins purchased using V-Bucks.
Thema:

1. I tappen away from my v bucks code and now i cant get it back help me pls - Similar Threads - tappen away bucks

2. PC xbox app opens then closes right away

in XBoX on Windows
    PC xbox app opens then closes right away: I've tried repairing and resetting Xbox app, uninstalling gaming services and reinstalling it, updating Xbox app in the Microsoft store. I pretty much tried everything i found online except...
  3. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  4. Black screen of death won't go away no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen of death won't go away no matter what: So, this has been going on for about a day or two now where when I boot up the console it just gives a black screen. The remote is unresponsive as well as the Xbox when I try to use remote play....
  5. Why does my xbox one turn on and then off straight away?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox one turn on and then off straight away?: Hi, I was wondering why when i turn my xbox one console on, why it turns on with no startup sounds and 5 seconds later it turns off. It started Yesterday, I was on it watching youtube when all of...
  6. Please take away the jump in with friends option

in XboX Insiders
    Please take away the jump in with friends option: Top of your friends list that silly box that you can’t RT down from is unnecessary. It doesn’t even show all friends in parties just random ones. Horrible idea submitted by /u/Slixoo [link]...
  7. after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away: i was having trouble downloading GTA V which i saw a lot of people do and someone said to clear local saved games in settings in which i did, i then booted up my xbox series X to find my...
  8. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  9. Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you guys keep taking away the coins from Overwatch?: Seriously, I killed myself to collect enough points from those damn rewards to be able to redeem 200 coins twice, and when I finally got it, you just removed any coin option from Overwatch and put...
  10. Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shiftlock moves my mouse away in microsoft store roblox version: Hello! I have an issue with the shiftlock version of roblox (microsoft store). Whenever I turn it on, it works like normal. But my actual computer mouse doesn't get locked! For example, since I...