I talked to 11 different people through live agent chat and they couldn't help

Discus and support I talked to 11 different people through live agent chat and they couldn't help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have my password for my email and i have the email but its locked i even have the back up email but since I have not logged in for 2 years i can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gamemashter1596, Feb 11, 2021.

1. I talked to 11 different people through live agent chat and they couldn't help

I have my password for my email and i have the email but its locked i even have the back up email but since I have not logged in for 2 years i can't get back in all i want is swap my xbox account names

:)

Gamemashter1596, Feb 11, 2021
  2. staffy50 Win User

gamepass Subsription provided with BT internet has ended early.

Well I finally got through to an agent on live chat, and they couldn't fix the issue and left it there. What kind of support is that?
  3. Freddie1864 Win User

360 parental control password

Talked to an agent on live chat , reset to factory in minutes, thanks for all you're help 👍
  4. Dru707-D9D1C99B-4460 Win User

Kinect mic not working for game chat

I also couldn't talk to people in game through Kinect while I was wearing my Astro headset, but I was in party chat with my friend i was playing with. The kinect worked for party chat.
  5. G4mingcaveYT Win User

How do I contact Xbox Support - I can't reach them via phone

Www. Xbox support.com they should be live chat onn theree press on it and it will say conected, cantacting live agent u can talk to them through that way
  6. AustinMacKenzie Win User

Contacting Xbox regarding a refund

Couldn't get through to a billing agent through chat unfortunately but put in another refund request with hopefully some detail this time. Thanks
Thema:

I talked to 11 different people through live agent chat and they couldn't help

1. I talked to 11 different people through live agent chat and they couldn't help - Similar Threads - talked different through

2. Can I talk to an agent?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I talk to an agent?: I really need help right now including the fact that i cannot access my account and i cant even contact xbox support. It said that they have noticed suspicious activity on my account and that i...
  3. How do I talk in game chat on modern warfare 2 with my wireless headset?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I talk in game chat on modern warfare 2 with my wireless headset?: Since I got call of duty modern warfare 2 I’ve had lots of issues talking in game chat whenever my wireless turtle beach headset is turned on. For whatever reason it mutes everyone in game chat...
  4. How Can i talk to support plz?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Can i talk to support plz?: I've been through the automated system MANY times trying to recover my account. I dont have the phone number associated with the account anymore. I've answered all the questions to the best of my...
  5. is there a way to talk to xbox support who can actually help me get into my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there a way to talk to xbox support who can actually help me get into my account?: Decided to try out WZ2 but i couldnt log in cause i forgot my password and recently changed my phone number. i tried the recovery form which i can only use twice a day(****) so i made this account...
  6. Banned for no reason at all or not a valid reason and why cant i talk to a real person...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason at all or not a valid reason and why cant i talk to a real person...: I have recieved a enforcement notificatiin for 2 days, but what i cannot understand is why i have been banned, it was from a group post that i had re posted with no swears or violence or hate...
  7. Anyone have it where the mic connects but can’t talk out of it how do you fix that

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone have it where the mic connects but can’t talk out of it how do you fix that: Anyone have it where the mic connects but can’t talk out of it how do you fix that I have the wire lvl50 pdp wireless mic please help afd8a3b6-de1d-4303-b6fe-8962f37551b7
  8. Some kids were talking trash cussing and Xbox decided I was cussing at them and now I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some kids were talking trash cussing and Xbox decided I was cussing at them and now I am...: They need to fix this I went to go use the bath room these kids were texting cuss words and then I just got suspended d39a98b1-da53-49c4-9abe-d6cea9dc4278
  9. New headset sounds like I’m talking through a tin can

in XBoX on Windows
    New headset sounds like I’m talking through a tin can: I just bought the Astro A30 Wireless headset and my friends say I sound like I’m talking through a tin can. I checked my volume and output settings and my Party Chat Output is my headset. Any way...
  10. My mic won’t work and I can’t hear anybody else talking but I have tried different headsets...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mic won’t work and I can’t hear anybody else talking but I have tried different headsets...: My mic hasn’t worked in game chat or party chat for about a week or two I have tried 3 different headsets and 2 different controllers but it won’t work I checked my settings and they seem to be...