I talked to 11 different people through live agent chat and they couldn't help

Discus and support I talked to 11 different people through live agent chat and they couldn't help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have my password for my email and i have the email but its locked i even have the back up email but since I have not logged in for 2 years i can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gamemashter1596, Feb 11, 2021.

1. I talked to 11 different people through live agent chat and they couldn't help

I have my password for my email and i have the email but its locked i even have the back up email but since I have not logged in for 2 years i can't get back in all i want is swap my xbox account names

:)

Gamemashter1596, Feb 11, 2021
  2. staffy50 Win User

gamepass Subsription provided with BT internet has ended early.

Well I finally got through to an agent on live chat, and they couldn't fix the issue and left it there. What kind of support is that?
  3. Dru707-D9D1C99B-4460 Win User

Kinect mic not working for game chat

I also couldn't talk to people in game through Kinect while I was wearing my Astro headset, but I was in party chat with my friend i was playing with. The kinect worked for party chat.
  4. G4mingcaveYT Win User

How do I contact Xbox Support - I can't reach them via phone

Www. Xbox support.com they should be live chat onn theree press on it and it will say conected, cantacting live agent u can talk to them through that way
  5. Freddie1864 Win User

360 parental control password

Talked to an agent on live chat , reset to factory in minutes, thanks for all you're help đź‘Ť
  6. AustinMacKenzie Win User

Contacting Xbox regarding a refund

Couldn't get through to a billing agent through chat unfortunately but put in another refund request with hopefully some detail this time. Thanks
Thema:

I talked to 11 different people through live agent chat and they couldn't help

1. I talked to 11 different people through live agent chat and they couldn't help - Similar Threads - talked different through

2. How do I talk to a person at microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I talk to a person at microsoft?: I can sign in, but it won't sign me on. Does Microsoft not support accounts anymore? ef8748e9-0625-48c7-84fc-e60d2638d67b
  3. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  4. I want to talk to my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to talk to my friend: So i got suspended on xbox because i cussed at this guy for greiefing because also he did this about 3 times and it got annoying and i promise i wont do it again i just really want to talk to my...
  5. My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends: Can someone help me fix this my headset works fine whenever im in regular game char but whenever i join discord on xbox it stays muted can anyone help me? dbb6e22f-337a-4b0a-81ed-11380c93dcd9
  6. How can I hear and talk to people without wearing a headset on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I hear and talk to people without wearing a headset on Xbox series s: How can I talk and hear people without actually having to wear a headset on Xbox series as digital I was playing Madden and I could hear the guy talking through my TV and he didn't have a headset...
  7. I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S: I was using Discord on a regular basis. One day I accidentally switched to game chat but when I switched back to Discord chat, I could no longer hear other people in the party, and I could not be...
  8. Community Talk Back: What Is An "Xbox Insider"

in XboX Insiders
    Community Talk Back: What Is An "Xbox Insider": Hi there, everyone! This thread from last week (https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1bpcfxy/whats_the_point_in_being_an_xbox_insider/) was really illuminating with regard to how some...
  9. why is there no chat box in-game robox i want to know what my friends are talking about but...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is there no chat box in-game robox i want to know what my friends are talking about but...: when me and my friends are playing they always ask why i cant chat and i have to say that im on xbox this is really a problem and i think it should be changed 83e24289-a70d-4383-b560-3e1859e794ab
  10. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...