i synced the wrong data file for forza horizon

Discus and support i synced the wrong data file for forza horizon in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i was loading it up and i synced the wrong data file and lost all of my progress how could i unsync and select a different save file or is it lost... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XMyStIc RangerX, Dec 26, 2022.

1. i synced the wrong data file for forza horizon

i was loading it up and i synced the wrong data file and lost all of my progress how could i unsync and select a different save file or is it lost

:)

XMyStIc RangerX, Dec 26, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello XMyStIc, what device are you trying to sync your progress on, PC or console?

You already try to synchronize with the last save you had, if you synchronized wrong and it subscribed your save from the cloud unfortunately it will not be possible to recover it.
  3. Redpizzi Win User

Slow Download Speeds and Syncing Game Data Fails

ok, trying to sync my Forza Horizon 2 data, and even swapping to Hotspot isn't working on that
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 synchronizing Cloud Data fail, savegame lost

Hi there,

I'm guessing this it the first time you're playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC,

If you've lost your game data for Forza Horizon 4 on PC, having closed the game before allowing it to sync up, ( which it can take some time to do so ),

To make sure you've not completely lost your save data, I would load Forza Horizon 4 on you're Xbox console and see if your save data is ok on the Xbox, if it is ok,

I would then uninstall Forza Horizon 4 from you're PC, then reinstall it and allow it to fully sync up, which may take so time to do so , to see if it works / fixes the issue.

I'm not sure about the Windows 10 update, as I've not had to do any update's to Windows for Forza over the years of going back and fourth playing Forza Horizon 4 between Xbox and PC and having to sync every time i do so.
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Synced the wrong data for forza horizon 3

Your saved cloud would only over write your saved data if it was a saved at a later date, are you sure your using the correct account.

Were you using your xbox offline for this to happen?
  6. Spazpol Win User

Synced the wrong data for forza horizon 3

Did you already overwrite the cloud save with the local save data that you loaded?
Thema:

1. i synced the wrong data file for forza horizon - Similar Threads - synced wrong data

2. Controller sync issues on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues on Series X: Have a two yo series x that abruptly lost sync with my controller. Controller uses third party rechargeable battery packs. Both packs are charged and upon trying to reconnect them to the console,...
  3. Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it: Xbox one sync button not doing ANYTHING when I press it, I have the top plastic cover on my Xbox off as I serviced my Xbox recently, I installed a new fan, dusted and cleaned, everything is...
  4. cant sync data but have space.

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sync data but have space.: Xbox is always telling me that i have no space when its trying to sync data. I have plenty of space but it keeps saying i dont. What do i do. 76573a5c-f5d0-45bf-a872-ee0552bf4e56
  5. Why does my controller keep de-syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller keep de-syncing: When I'm playing a game it randomly de-syncs for just a few seconds then starts working again normally. It's a brand new controller from the xbox store and sometimes it will go for hours with no...
  6. Is something wrong with Game Pass data sync for PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is something wrong with Game Pass data sync for PC?: I'm playing on Game Pass using the Nvidia GeForce Now. Two days ago it happened that I can't access my saved game data anymore. Sync takes extremely long compared to how it was before. I don't see...
  7. Accidentally clicked the wrong save to sync and I don’t know how to get my other save back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally clicked the wrong save to sync and I don’t know how to get my other save back: I had the xbox one but I just got the xbox series x today for christmas and while I was trying to transfer my data from monster hunter world over to my new xbox i made a mistake. When i opened the...
  8. Forza horizon 4 wrong account sync

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 wrong account sync: Hi i have a problem so i shared my forza horizon 4 on PC to my friend. And when the game download he forgot to log out of my xbox live. So when he got in game he has my name.So he was playing on...
  9. Xbox says 'Something went wrong' when trying to sync data for Rainbow Six Siege.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says 'Something went wrong' when trying to sync data for Rainbow Six Siege.: I've encountered issues like this many times before on other games, but usually it fixes itself after a while. Not this time. When I boot up the game it starts syncing data, but immediately stops...
  10. When i go onto fifa 17 it trys to sync my data and then says something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i go onto fifa 17 it trys to sync my data and then says something went wrong: can u please help me with something eabb25da-33a2-45fe-b9aa-d876b8e251d2