I switched from xbox to pc and i can't sync data

Discus and support I switched from xbox to pc and i can't sync data in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have Hundreds of hours on Both Forza horizon three and five, i switched to PC because my game pass ran out, i'm using my original Xbox account, when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EdwinBryer, Nov 24, 2022.

1. EdwinBryer
    EdwinBryer Guest

I have Hundreds of hours on Both Forza horizon three and five, i switched to PC because my game pass ran out, i'm using my original Xbox account, when i first tried to play my entire game was reset and now that i have the option to sync the syncing data screen never ends, the planet could die of heat death and it still wouldn't sync this is ridiculously bad i have the same problem with 3 i have about 500 hours in both games with very rare content and this is how i get repaid, and oh yeah i bough fh5 for PC as well
    I switched from xbox to pc and i can't sync data [​IMG]

:)

EdwinBryer, Nov 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this EDWINBRYER

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Are you using windows 10 or 11?
    Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    Are you using a Windows insider build?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

In the meantime please double check if everything is up to date in your PC

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update
    Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Then, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 synchronizing Cloud Data fail, savegame lost

No, I only played on my PC, I don't even have an xbox :D

That's why I'm completly clueless What happened there
    Ah ok, I just assumed you started out on Xbox, with the PC having to sync data,

The only time i have to data sync is when I'm playing from Xbox to PC ( sync happens on PC ) or PC to Xbox ( sync happens on Xbox ),

I don't know why it would need to sync data if you started out and just play on PC,

I'm not sure what else you can try, other than try to uninstall and reinstall the game to see if it has any affect or if it fixes the issue.
  4. AustinPage93 Win User

Syncing data for Fallout 4... no progress

Mine is the same, takes 20 mins plus to sync data. The game/microsoft cloud should NOT be this broken. I'm switching back to PC gaming because it's a joke, and no help whatsoever from Microsoft.
  5. SatanicCow666 Win User

Cannot join a club in Forza Horizon 4

For whatever reason, after reinstalling my profile and launching Forza the synced data from the cloud was not correct. I lost all of my progress in the game (20+ million cr, lvl 110, lots of rare cars). Is there any way to obtain old cloud save data? I
    know I have cloud saves as I switch between PC and Xbox. All gone now.
  6. FIZZY LP Win User

Xbox pc

Thanks for reaching out!

you cannot play the xbox version on your pc, you’ll need to download the pc version from the microsoft store then sync your game play data to the xbox app to get all the xbox game data.

i hope this helps :)
Thema:

1. I switched from xbox to pc and i can't sync data - Similar Threads - switched can't sync

2. I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join multiplayer in Minecraft on Switch: I'm trying to play Minecraft with my friends on Switch, but I can't join multiplayer because it says my account is not set up for multiplayer. When I follow the links that it tells me to it says I...
  3. Had to switch to core now I can't play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Had to switch to core now I can't play online: Game pass expired now I can't play online with core ...I reset the Xbox ,logged out , still nothing 368c5e90-363e-4956-8207-bf57f92349ce
  4. After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last Xbox System Update can't switch receiver input to Xbox and have video: I have an XBox Series X Connected to a Denon Receiver and then to an LG OLED TV. I leave my XBox on all the time. Ever since the last system update last week, When I switch my receiver video...
  5. can't switch to keyboard and mouse warhammer darktide on game pass for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't switch to keyboard and mouse warhammer darktide on game pass for pc: Warhammer Darktide won't load (cloud gaming) from game pass on pc until i connect a controller and it won't let me swith to keyboard and mouse in game. Is ther a fix for this or do i have to play...
  6. Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Lately, I've been playing minecraft (on my switch), and my Microsoft account has been working fine, but since last night I've not been able to sign in with it. I've looked for answers on existing...
  7. I can't switch downloads to another drive on the xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't switch downloads to another drive on the xbox app: I want to install games onto my HDD as the default drive is an ssd with not much space. When I try to switch it to my H drive (the HDD) it says I need to select a folder but whenever I select a...
  8. Xbox color is red and black can't see much have tried switching out cabled resetting and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox color is red and black can't see much have tried switching out cabled resetting and...: Xbox color is red and black can't see much have tried switching out cabled resetting and unplugging my tv works fine on everything else all the other ports do it 0588cf92-925f-4dcf-9496-64e23b7e1312
  9. I can't switch accounts in the Xbox PC app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't switch accounts in the Xbox PC app.: I want to sign into a secondary Microsoft account in the Xbox PC App. When I first tried to, the app told me to log in with Windows Hello, which I haven't done. By clicking cancel, it gave me a...
  10. Can't change Xbox to Home Xbox. Number of switches left seems wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change Xbox to Home Xbox. Number of switches left seems wrong: Hi I'm trying to set my Xbox One as a home Xbox, away from my other Xbox. When I tick the Change box it does something then unticks it. The page says that I have 0 of 5 switches left, but I...