I swear

Discus and support I swear in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm sorry for swearing it won,t happened again this guy got me really mad if you help me un banned me thank for help and have a great day... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PrestonCudmore, May 5, 2022.

1. I swear

I'm sorry for swearing it won,t happened again

this guy got me really mad if you help me

un banned me thank for help and have a great day

:)

PrestonCudmore, May 5, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

I swear

The enforcement team are the only ones who could do that and they do not use the forums. You would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review.
  3. dlyoung118 Win User

Report swearing

*Looks at my recent post, smh*. Sorry...I made a small error in my sentence. "This will make it IMPOSSIBLE for HIM to hear other voices not just in Plants vs Zombies, but in any online game!."
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Swearing Ban ?

If someone searches for a topic that ends up being old, they're scolded, but if they create a repeat thread, they're scolded anyways... Get over it. This is a decent topic revisit and to discuss anyways.

When it comes to swearing, I'm okay with it online provided it's not directed at another player or racist. For example, if you get upset with losing a match and curse as a result, I'm okay with that as long as you don't get carried away (after all, a negative
    attitude is unfortunately infectious and can and will affect how you play - it's why many players will try to trash talk you, which I'm not okay with).
  5. Silent Hysteria Win User

Swearing Ban ?

On that matter yes. I have my links on one source for easy reference. I clicked the wrong one. Apologies then..misunderstanding.
  6. DocHolliday 7 Win User

Swearing Ban ?

[quote user="x0x CAMARO x0x"]
    That's what it is I believe. The bans are for Upload Studio and when you are banned all Xbox Live services are restricted. I think its fair, Do I want to be banned? of course not but when moving into the future and having such advanced features, MS still
    has to be able to keep it in control. Again, you can always just not add VO or P-i-P to videos or get your own PVR then you can curse away in videos.

[/quote] Well said. I agree.
Thema:

I swear

1. I swear - Similar Threads - swear

2. This is not normal and i swear to god i'll sue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    This is not normal and i swear to god i'll sue.: I randomly got my account hacked this morning somehow and i proved my ownership in a Support ticket with the card and all they did was to suspend the account they are telling me "Unfortunately,...
  3. How long is an Xbox ban for swearing

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long is an Xbox ban for swearing: I got a lil bit angry and I said something and I was wondering how long is a swearing ban for?? 50028abe-ab98-43c9-8218-e4fc3f672627
  4. why when someone cusses me out they dont get a ban, but i say a swear and i get a 4 day ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why when someone cusses me out they dont get a ban, but i say a swear and i get a 4 day ban?: why when someone cusses me out they dont get a ban, but i say a swear and i get a 4 day ban? this is stupid. Im sick and tired of this. on some occasions, i dont even say the word. i say it...
  5. why was i banned for one swear word

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why was i banned for one swear word: after people accusing me of something bad i never did by the way and i call them b-words and i all of the sudden get a perma ban when they should be banned for harassment about what they accused...
  6. I did not say a swear word should i be banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not say a swear word should i be banned?: Ok so basically I said mother trucker not the other thing... i dont think i should be banned for this i said it as a joke not an insult. d0b4fcea-a6c4-446b-8948-c7d02eb99713
  7. Why is it that when I play a game with swearing in it I can't swear at a person dissing on me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that when I play a game with swearing in it I can't swear at a person dissing on me?: I got a 2 day suspension for telling someone to get some [mod removed] but in a game rated m for mature (r6) I cant swear at other people who are dissing on me but it's OK for the in game ops the...
  8. Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen won't play on my series x. I swear I played it on there before...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen won't play on my series x. I swear I played it on there before...: I put the disc in and I get the error 0x87e10024 stating the disc can't be verified for play. I swear it played on it before, so what's up now? I cleaned the disc, tried other backward...
  9. How are you supposed to properly report people who use tricks to bypass the swear filter?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How are you supposed to properly report people who use tricks to bypass the swear filter?: Hello, I'm hoping this is the right place to post this. I don't typically do this sort of thing, but I've been getting all sorts of confused about how I'm supposed to deal with this situation...
  10. Communication suspension for blurred out swear word?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication suspension for blurred out swear word?: I received a communication ban for a mostly blurred out word that being the word ‘cocky’, which first off isn’t a swear word an insult yes but light and secondly it was mostly blurred out using...