I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio

Discus and support I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communication. There is a way to report in-game voice communication, but not party chat. I have the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DamnedBlessing, May 24, 2024.

1. I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio

I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communication. There is a way to report in-game voice communication, but not party chat. I have the Series X, when in party there is no option to report the chat. Im suggesting this because there are too many racial slurs being thrown around. Microsoft/Xbox makes it "acceptable" by not having a way to report it.

submitted by /u/DamnedBlessing
    [link] [comments]

/u/DamnedBlessing, May 24, 2024
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

I'm tired of Smurf accounts and I want my money back.

Block and report that player. Better yet, don't use party chat or voice chat. That is what I did.
  3. Cerebral Paul Win User

can I record a video to report a player?

I want to report this guy for threatening players in game chat, calling people "gay". I have a capture card, could I send it as proof of this? Its game chat audio for grand theft auto 5.
    There is no way to submit a video, report him via the console and in the details say it was in voice comms/party chat. Also report it in game.
  4. Aussie Michael Win User

Chat issues

5. jaihawk Win User

Nobody Ever Talks!

I would disagree with most replies. If party chat killed voice communication, then by getting rid of party chat it would bring everyone back in using it, and we all know that wouldn't happen. The community killed it. Party chat was a way to get people to
    plug their mics back in. Manners and politeness are a thing of voice chat past. It was great at the very first.
  6. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

Party chat doesnt work right, still no voice messaging!

Thema:

I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio

1. I suggest there be a way to report party chat voice communicatio - Similar Threads - suggest report party

2. Suggestion | Left/Right Channel Balance

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suggestion | Left/Right Channel Balance: Hello, I have slight hearing loss and I was wondering/suggesting a Left/Right channel balance like there is on Windows. For a company that parades its forwardness towards people with...
  3. New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.

in XboX Insiders
    New Message Notification Feature Suggestion.: Favorited friends messages come through in preview or possibly in full instead of a default xbox notification, double tap xbox guide button or hold to quick respond instead of opening the message...
  4. suggestion

in XBoX on Consoles
    suggestion: "I suggest adding a feature where users can link an email to their backup account. In case their account gets banned or hacked, they can claim their belongings such as games or subscriptions on...
  5. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox GamePass games suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox GamePass games suggestions: What games do you like to be added into xbox gamepass For me i think the best games that could be added is call of duty , carx drift racing , and crash series let me hear your thoughts...
  7. SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK

in XboX Insiders
    SideBar costume suggestion PLS LOOK: Ca you make it so you can customize you side bar solid colours or game backgrounds maybe characters like masterchief or batman etc. I love you console <3 submitted by /u/That-Ad-4006 [link]...
  8. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  9. My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox clips are choppy and I've tried some suggestions and they don't work at all: So I've tried bumping up my resolution and that doesn't seem to work and I've tried to keep it at 1440 and that doesn't seem to work and I don't know what to do now....
  10. In-game Voice Chat Report Suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    In-game Voice Chat Report Suggestion: I believe the feature should be added to the ‘Capture Options’ in the Xbox Guide. The entry point being listed under ‘Parties & Chats’ is questionable since I’m unsure how most people have...