I subscribed Xbox Game Pass for PC, but I didn’t received

Discus and support I subscribed Xbox Game Pass for PC, but I didn’t received in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi! I looked that my laptop has special promotion for about Xbox Game Pass for PC, so I subscribed and it did purchase successfully, but I didn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MartinHero, Jul 2, 2021.

1. MartinHero
    MartinHero Guest

Hi!

I looked that my laptop has special promotion for about Xbox Game Pass for PC, so I subscribed and it did purchase successfully, but I didn’t receive Xbox Game Pass for my account after subscribing to Xbox Game Pass for PC for first time try.

Please help!

Let me know…

:)

MartinHero, Jul 2, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Please try to check your subscription in the order history in this following website : Services & subscriptions just to make sure that the purchase was through your account.
  3. RagingSawrus Win User

Requesting discord nitro

But he is a pc member and at the discord "how to redeem" page it states;
    Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.
  4. John P_14 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Code Not Working

Thanks for that information. If I may ask, were you previously subscribed or currently subscribed to Xbox Game Pass for PC, or an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription?
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Discord nitro redemption

Unfortunately it looks like Discord hasn't added a way to claim the Game Pass gifts for PC only subscribers as they describe here Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way
    for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

You may want to contact Microsoft Billing or Discord to discuss what your options are.

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/e...ox-Game-Pass-How-to-Redeem-3-Month-Nitro-Gift
  6. fisher472 Win User

How can I unlock the game pass quests from having a padlock on them?

I have had the same issue ever since I renewed Game Pass Ultimate last week.

• Everything works except Game Pass Quests on phone app and console
    • Game Pass Ultimate subscriber bonus points arent available on Xbox app
    • Xbox app on PC shows I am currently subscribed to Game Pass PC plan even though I am subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate plan and it shows correctly on microsoft account page.
Thema:

1. I subscribed Xbox Game Pass for PC, but I didn’t received - Similar Threads - subscribed Game Pass

2. Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...: When I press on the plan to buy the game pass ultimate it’s not working for me 7ba20ecc-3c37-45db-afc8-4b82a0a0d469
  3. i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...: i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t remember the email, I don’t want the account i just want to cancel the subscription from it how can i do...
  4. System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...: System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play Resident evil 5 and i've gone off line to play and it wont let either when i try to play offline it say " due to communication error the network...
  5. I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...: I'm asked to purchase the game or subscribe to EA Play. Trying to download Dead Space on my PC and EA customer service told me there's no problem on their end. 6f978fcd-e52c-4d19-9982-dff3efdce72c
  6. What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox...: For the past few days, I noticed both my Xbox app on cellphone and PC is missing "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass", and I don't know the cause. This is the first time seeing it goes...
  7. I own Plants vs Zombies 1 on my Xbox one. I need to know if I subscribe to Game Pass Core...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Plants vs Zombies 1 on my Xbox one. I need to know if I subscribe to Game Pass Core...: I own Plants vs. Zombies 1 (not GW2 or Nieghborville) for the Xbox one. It is downloaded onto the console. If I subscribe to Game Pass Core will that give me access to play the game fully? I...
  8. Ultimate gamepass subscriber. How do I refer a friend to PC game pass via web when the web...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Ultimate gamepass subscriber. How do I refer a friend to PC game pass via web when the web...: Hi. I have an issue where the refer a friend to PC gamepass site checks my credentials and tells me I'm not a gamepass subscriber. Therefore it won't let me referee a friend. Also the PC app has...
  9. I have an active game pass I’m monthly subscribed as well but I can’t access my account any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an active game pass I’m monthly subscribed as well but I can’t access my account any...: Help with ending my subscription on a lost account 181d9439-c9e1-4850-a1c9-8c9528bc3f36
  10. Original minecraft account missing after subscribing xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original minecraft account missing after subscribing xbox game pass: I had a Mojang account that has Minecraft before they ask me to migrate it to a Microsoft account, so I did migrate to my Microsoft account, however I subscribed to the Xbox game pass a few days...