I subscribe Xbox live gold but I can't play in mobile game pass

Discus and support I subscribe Xbox live gold but I can't play in mobile game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I subscribe Xbox live gold, but I can't play in mobile game pass b6c3ff2d-0281-4e12-a6a1-ca8375daa1a2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zildjian Pepito, Mar 26, 2023.

1. I subscribe Xbox live gold but I can't play in mobile game pass

I subscribe Xbox live gold, but I can't play in mobile game pass

:)

Zildjian Pepito, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Hi Zildjian my name is Belle. I'd love to help!

In order to play on your mobile through cloud gaming, you would need to have a game pass Ultimate.

Xbox Live Gold will only give you access to play online through your console. While Game pass Ultimate includes gold, game pass for PC, game pass for console, EA play.

For your reference, you can check how cloud gaming works here: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-...
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Game pass ultimate

Hi the Game Pass Ultimate is the pack of this Services: Game Pass(Xbox) + Game Pass(PC)+Live Gold

If you only play in Xbox, Subscribe the Game Pass Ultimate is the Same with you Subscribe Game Pass + Live Gold but you only go pay $ 15.00 vs $20.00 by Subscribe Game Pass and Live Gold Se-pared
  4. Francia J. Win User

Rainbow six sige is asking for gamepass

Seems like it's not asking you for a Game Pass but it's asking you to subscribe to an Xbox Live Gold subscription, the reason why Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is one of the options is due to the Xbox Live Gold included on the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

You will be needing to subscribe to either Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play the game, Ghosty2506.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

ERROR 0X803F800E

Xbox Live Gold, and Xbox Game Pass are two separate subscriptions. The message you see is for Game Pass. If you're playing a game that's included with Game Pass and you do not own it, then you need to subscribe to game pass. Xbox Live Gold is for playing
    games online.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

What EXACTLY is included in Halo: The MCC?

Fiction. Not saying it can't be a bit confusing, but there are different subscriptions and some of those are combinations of multiple services.

So you have

Xbox Live Gold - Standalone subscription. You'll get Games with Gold and all the features that come with Gold, including the ability to play multiplayer games on Xbox Live.

Xbox Game Pass - Subscription that allows you to play Game Pass for Console games. Does not REQUIRE Gold, but would if you want to play those games online or if those games require Gold.

Xbox Game Pass for PC - Subscription that allows you to play Game Pass for PC games. Does not require Gold at all even to play those games online, but only for the PC game pass, not console.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - this contains Game Pass, Game Pass for PC, AND Xbox Live Gold, so if you don't renew and do not subscribe to just Xbox Live Gold, then yes, the subscription will lapse, but you can still just subscribe to Xbox Live Gold if you don't
    want Game Pass anymore. This subscription is RUMORED to also include xCloud when that is released, but they have not made any official announcement around that one way or the other.

Hope that clears things up.
Thema:

1. I subscribe Xbox live gold but I can't play in mobile game pass - Similar Threads - subscribe live gold

2. I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally cancelled my subscription, and you guys took my funds now I can't subscribe...: Hi , I accidentally cancelled my subscription and I had funds now I can't resubscribe. Please help says you completed and took my funds. b9cb9bf1-61d7-4293-9170-e9c41d043a25
  3. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  4. Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to subscribe to the game pass ultimate that is for one dollar but when I press on...: When I press on the plan to buy the game pass ultimate it’s not working for me 7ba20ecc-3c37-45db-afc8-4b82a0a0d469
  5. i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...: i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t remember the email, I don’t want the account i just want to cancel the subscription from it how can i do...
  6. System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...: System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play Resident evil 5 and i've gone off line to play and it wont let either when i try to play offline it say " due to communication error the network...
  7. I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which includes EA Play. I downloaded the EA App,...: I'm asked to purchase the game or subscribe to EA Play. Trying to download Dead Space on my PC and EA customer service told me there's no problem on their end. 6f978fcd-e52c-4d19-9982-dff3efdce72c
  8. What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox...: For the past few days, I noticed both my Xbox app on cellphone and PC is missing "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass", and I don't know the cause. This is the first time seeing it goes...
  9. Ubisoft+ not allowing me to play the downloaded games after 15 days subscribed. Worked fine...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ubisoft+ not allowing me to play the downloaded games after 15 days subscribed. Worked fine...: After purchasing Ubisoft+ on my Xbox one it ran perfect for 15 days then out of nowhere said i wasnt able to access the games i downloaded.original subscription was on 10/6 and it is showing that...
  10. I own Plants vs Zombies 1 on my Xbox one. I need to know if I subscribe to Game Pass Core...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Plants vs Zombies 1 on my Xbox one. I need to know if I subscribe to Game Pass Core...: I own Plants vs. Zombies 1 (not GW2 or Nieghborville) for the Xbox one. It is downloaded onto the console. If I subscribe to Game Pass Core will that give me access to play the game fully? I...