I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S

Discus and support I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Out of the blue I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox, I though it was something in my settings but I have everything on, the only thing I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jared Winkler, Jun 11, 2024.

1. I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S

Out of the blue I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox, I though it was something in my settings but I have everything on, the only thing I don't get is when people get on notifications and I do have people on favorite but I only get the Notification on my phone instead of my xbox.

Is there anyway to fix that?

:)

Jared Winkler, Jun 11, 2024
  2. Edgeworthian Win User

Not getting notifications on Xbox app

I was going to say the same thing. I'm not getting notifications on my Android app, my Xbox Series X, One X, or One S. Yet they claim all their services are up. At first I thought maybe it was because I was on the inside a ring (maybe from a bug in the OS), but I noticed that it is service wide. This isn't the first time notifications of stopped working. So maybe we'll get fixed?
  3. Joshua Landon Win User

Not getting notifications on Xbox app

A couple weeks ago, I stopped getting notifications through the Xbox app (iOS) and my Series X when my favorited friends come online. I’ve verified that the settings for those notifications to be sent are on in both places and I’ve even tried removing and reinstalling the mobile app to no avail.
  4. Niklaus Moor Win User

Syncing issues with Starfield when playing via Cloud

Dear Microsoft, I have the same issue syncing between 2 xboxes (series s and series x) at two different locations. Same notification, Never happened to me before.

BR
  5. Nursemorph Win User

my Xbox has stopped receiving notification

6. Michael Paillé Win User

Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does not show up under device manager.

My controller stop working too series x , factory controller . Last night working and today my samsung tv remote control my xbox and the xbox controller no longuer view by the xbox , i use another controller from my other xbox seris s , and this controller work but not the one work last night , i try the little button to match xbox with but nothing , the controller do no longuer view on my xbox series x , can control de series s but can't be view or connect to the series x anymore
Thema:

I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S

1. I stopped receiving Notifications on my xbox series S - Similar Threads - stopped receiving Notifications

2. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  3. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  4. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  5. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  6. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  7. Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...: Hi! I was playing Forza Horizon 5 when I went back to the Home Screen to do something but after I did that my controller decided it didn't wanna respond to anything unless I was pressing the Xbox...
  8. How do I stop receiving notifications for getting online when I blocked them?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I stop receiving notifications for getting online when I blocked them?: I have removed someone as a friend and I still get notifications that they're getting online. Thinking this was weird because I only should get notifications about people that are favorited, but...
  9. Why have i stopped receiving security codes via text?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have i stopped receiving security codes via text?: Last night i was setting up my new series x. when trying to play MW3, it would not connect, saying i needed game pass (which i have, i was playing gamepass games prior to this point). while trying...
  10. Xbox One Series S randomly stopped receiving my network IP address. How can I keep this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Series S randomly stopped receiving my network IP address. How can I keep this...: In recent weeks, I've been noticing that my Xbox One Series S has been showing an odd habit of randomly not receiving the IP address for my wireless network, even though all my other devices are...