i still havnt got the draft tokens on fifa 17
Discus and support i still havnt got the draft tokens on fifa 17 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre ordered fifa 17 off of the xbox store and it was supposed to come with up to 5 draft tokens and i havnt got any of them yet... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Truelegend098, Oct 29, 2016.
Thema:
i still havnt got the draft tokens on fifa 17
Loading...
-
i still havnt got the draft tokens on fifa 17 - Similar Threads - still havnt got
-
I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update
in XboX InsidersI'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is... -
1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?
in XboX Insiders1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p... -
Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital
in XboX InsidersInsider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it... -
Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments] -
To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...
in XboX InsidersTo this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments] -
I was gifted a game but still havnt received it over a hour later
in XBoX Games and AppsI was gifted a game but still havnt received it over a hour later: I was gifted but never got a code for it I got the recipe number but dosnt seem to do nuch fc88ec61-733d-42cd-934c-b0c2bc7deb93 -
still havnt recieved my ebon flintlock watching mixer on 16 april
in XBoX on Windowsstill havnt recieved my ebon flintlock watching mixer on 16 april: as the title say's i still havnt revieved it f11ee71b-a789-43d9-b079-eade1af6437c -
HI i purchased the Digital Deluxe edition of IW on the 31/10 and my rewards still havnt updated
in XBoX Rewards & SocialHI i purchased the Digital Deluxe edition of IW on the 31/10 and my rewards still havnt updated: HI i purchased the Digital Deluxe edition of IW on the 31/10 and my rewards still havnt updated please help f8b99bf9-ab95-4427-bb07-aca10a428e0a -
buy 3 games get 3 months xbox live gold, still havnt received my code.
in XBoX Sales and Promobuy 3 games get 3 months xbox live gold, still havnt received my code.: I purchased Killer Instinct, Powerstar Golf, and Crimson Dragon on 12/27/13 with gamertag: and still have not received my code for xbox live gold. I contacted customer support a few days ago and...