I still have my intitial 1250 tokens...what should I buy with them

Discus and support I still have my intitial 1250 tokens...what should I buy with them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's a shame I couldn't redeem them for any DLC car or the new 5 car pack. I just keep forgetting about them or I'm just hording them away for a rainy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dwoop33, Feb 19, 2014.

  1. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest

    I still have my intitial 1250 tokens...what should I buy with them


    It's a shame I couldn't redeem them for any DLC car or the new 5 car pack. I just keep forgetting about them or I'm just hording them away for a rainy day maybe.

    :)
     
    Dwoop33, Feb 19, 2014
    #1
  2. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest
    Forza 5 limted edition

    I found my cars in the store, but you still have to buy them with either credits or tokens.
     
    Epic Louie, Feb 19, 2014
    #2
  3. VIP Items? Where are they?

    GT: Its Cardo 1987

    Problem: I have day one + limited edition + vip pass. I wasnt granted 1250 tokens only 100. i now have 77.. but im sure a dev can see what i have spent. I have everything else but it only gave me 100 tokens. Thanks.
     
    Its_cardo_1987, Feb 19, 2014
    #3
  4. I still have my intitial 1250 tokens...what should I buy with them

    That many tokens could get you a pretty nice car I still have my intitial 1250 tokens...what should I buy with them ;), i wasted all of mine on upgrades.
     
    Seriously Scott, Feb 20, 2014
    #4
  5. Seriously Scott Win User

    I still have my intitial 1250 tokens...what should I buy with them

    That many tokens could get you a pretty nice car ;), i wasted all of mine on upgrades.
  6. Its_cardo_1987 Win User

    VIP Items? Where are they?

    GT: Its Cardo 1987

    Problem: I have day one + limited edition + vip pass. I wasnt granted 1250 tokens only 100. i now have 77.. but im sure a dev can see what i have spent. I have everything else but it only gave me 100 tokens. Thanks.
  7. Epic Louie Win User

    Forza 5 limted edition

    I found my cars in the store, but you still have to buy them with either credits or tokens.
  8. EXBOBz Win User

    The Xbox Live Rewards Support forum is dead.

    Eviltedi I know how the system is meant to work, what I've been saying is that it doesn't. I have not been receiving the points I should have for months and have not been given any assistance. Even with the 1250 points I do have I've tried depositing them
    and it says my billing information is incorrect which it isn't.

    Brandiesel1 yeah that's the case as far as I can tell. What *** me off is how they still advertise it, not even bothering to fix their broken system or provide anyone with assistance.
  9. GMDNP1 Win User

    1250/1250 Club

    I don't get it, what does 1250/1250 mean? thanks.
Thema:

I still have my intitial 1250 tokens...what should I buy with them

Loading...
  1. I still have my intitial 1250 tokens...what should I buy with them - Similar Threads - still intitial 1250

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  4. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  5. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  6. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  9. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...