I still don't have any video on my Xbox One

Discus and support I still don't have any video on my Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried the reset with holding down the sync and the eject button and the power button, I have tried it with just the power button, I have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ryanz2012, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Ryanz2012
    Ryanz2012 Guest

I have tried the reset with holding down the sync and the eject button and the power button, I have tried it with just the power button, I have tried the RT and Y trick on the reboot, I have tried to literally go in blind and just move the controller around to where I think settings is and clicking on a factory reset (meaning I watched someone on youtube do this and tried to recreate without actually seeing any video). I've put in a usb with the offline update as well. I can't get anything. It powers on, but still no video after all these things. Any one have any ideas? Just irritating that all of a sudden, it's unplayable after the update and no matter what I do, no video.

:)

Ryanz2012, Nov 9, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Rest assured, I know how frustrating this can be. I understand.
  3. Ryanz2012 Win User

Thanks, sorry:) I didn't mean to jump at you by any means

It's 8 years old, so no warranty luck
  4. Ryanz2012 Win User

I have tried this many times-- I never get anything on the screen
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Technically it wasn't the update that did this, maybe during the update process the console may have shut down by itself, or the internet connection may have dropped, a number of things can lead to this. Unfortunately, I'm just a community member and player like you, I know this can be frustrating, but the only way to solve this problem is by performing the factory reset procedure or updating the console offline, I know this doesn't solve the problem it will be necessary lead to repair as said.

If your console is still under warranty, you can repair it at no additional cost. You can check these instructions at the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  6. Ryanz2012 Win User

Right- which is completely on Xbox... it was the update that broke it, now I can't get if fixed... And I have to pay someone to repair it due to an Xbox error?
Thema:

1. I still don't have any video on my Xbox One - Similar Threads - still don't video

2. If I don't own my Xbox one and have a Xbox series X, can I still sign in to my old account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I don't own my Xbox one and have a Xbox series X, can I still sign in to my old account?: The only problem is that I no longer use or own the phone number or email address to receive the code to reset my password they are different now. I just have the gamer tag and user email....
  3. Someone i don't know got hold of my minecraft account, i can still access it but im afriad...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone i don't know got hold of my minecraft account, i can still access it but im afriad...: Someone i don't know got hold of my minecraft account, i can still access it but im afriad he will steal my items and hypixel, how do i like log out in other locations like in roblox...
  4. Still no help from insider and I don't know why Im not getting the help

in XboX Insiders
    Still no help from insider and I don't know why Im not getting the help: So, I had an issue here where scantilycloud was supposed to help me, we wrote and all he said about 4 days ago was : are you sure this is your gamertag?. Yes I'm pretty sure I've just been using...
  5. Somehow, someway, someone is still using my account and I don't know how to stop them.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somehow, someway, someone is still using my account and I don't know how to stop them.: I have an XBOX Live account (BR0RED) and while I'm away from my home where no one lives, other than myself, my account is reported, by my brother, that it is on Spectrum TV. I don't use Spectrum...
  6. It said I don't have game pass when I still do and it also said I don't have any any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It said I don't have game pass when I still do and it also said I don't have any any...: I really need help please . 45f416a2-be9c-4dd2-b794-7eb9f6c38c25
  7. Made account when it was still GFWL, recently returned and don't know how to log into it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Made account when it was still GFWL, recently returned and don't know how to log into it.: I first made a windows account a long time ago when it was still Games For Windows Live. I have not since had to use a microsoft gaming service since it transitioned to Xbox. I logged in to Xbox...
  8. hi I have an a old account which I don't use anymore and I still pay for ea access I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hi I have an a old account which I don't use anymore and I still pay for ea access I...: hi I have an a old account which I don't use anymore and I still pay for ea access I already have new account I want to stop paying for my old account c3a81938-b0af-4338-8587-b16c0255a66a
  9. Is discord still limited I don't have the option to link it

in XboX Insiders
    Is discord still limited I don't have the option to link it: When I go to party and chats the discord link should be right under "chat requests" but it isn't there for me. Any idea why it isn't there for me? I don't have alpha software. submitted by...
  10. I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I still don't get Minecraft Java Edition for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I still don't get Minecraft Java Edition for free: Does it only work if you bought Minecraft after June 7th? I'm confused help please! dd1eb15a-6b91-4ec1-b43c-6e545898d870