I still can’t figure out how to upload photos to my Microsoft to get them onto my Xbox. Can...

Discus and support I still can’t figure out how to upload photos to my Microsoft to get them onto my Xbox. Can... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been trying for awhile, someone please help. 28cbfb63-96bf-4265-84e6-c375f941dc58 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bear Warren, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Bear Warren
    Bear Warren Guest

I still can’t figure out how to upload photos to my Microsoft to get them onto my Xbox. Can...

I’ve been trying for awhile, someone please help.

:)

Bear Warren, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I still can’t figure out how to upload photos to my Microsoft to get them onto my Xbox. Can someone walk me step by step and help me?

Hi Bear! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

If you're referring to changing your account gamerpic, the easiest way to change it is by using the Xbox app on your mobile phone. If you have one installed, please follow the steps below.

Select your gamerpic icon in the bottom menu on the Xbox app to get to the Profile tab.
    Select the edit icon next to your gamerpic at the top of the screen.
    Do either of the following:
    To use a gamerpic from the library: Select one of the available images displayed, and then select Save.
    To upload a customised gamerpic: Select the photo library icon, and then select a photo from your mobile device. Pinch and drag the circle to crop the photo into the image you want as your gamerpic, and then select Upload.
    Note Customised gamerpics are subject to the Xbox Community Standards. Images that violate the standards can result in enforcement action by the Xbox Safety team.

You may refer to this link here https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/p....
  3. jordankarpinski Win User

Xbox Live Down...Again

Still down, I can’t even sign into live.. I can get to my Xbox home screen But can’t sign in or click onto anything.. hopefully it’s up soon
  4. Buachaill Dona Win User

Why can’t I upload my photos

Hi there,

It seems like an enforcement matter if you are banned or were banned, and the enforcement team don't monitor the forums. So you will need to head over here to contact them.
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Gage,

The moderators, ambassadors and volunteer moderators do not have the ability to manage enforcement actions on an account. We recommend to appeal the decision made by the enforcement team. This can be done by submitting a case review. They
    can be reached at their website, Xbox
    Enforcement Team
    . The decisions are made and upheld by the enforcement team.
  6. {Parity} Win User

You should log into the enforcement team website for information where you can also submit a case review if the suspension is eligible.
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/home

When you find things like you just reported you should report them using the tools provided on the console so corrective action can be taken.
Thema:

1. I still can’t figure out how to upload photos to my Microsoft to get them onto my Xbox. Can... - Similar Threads - still can’t figure

2. I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?: So I ran into a very specific issue with my party chat. So the initial issue was that when my console lost power via moving it or power going out etc when the console was turned back on it would...
  3. They still can’t talk

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    They still can’t talk: I made a thread on June 22 and forgot about it so they stopped looking at it this is what is said “So today I logged Into Halo infinite and created a party I sent requests to my friends let’s call...
  4. Why can’t I see photos sent to me. I am over 18 and they still say restricted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I see photos sent to me. I am over 18 and they still say restricted.: It says the are inappropriate when they aren’t and I can’t view them but my settings say I can see all content de77221d-7d45-4a8d-97fe-2c2dfa0b01c4
  5. I’m sure of my password but still can’t sign into my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m sure of my password but still can’t sign into my Xbox 360: Sure of password but unable to sign into my Xbox 360 5fde6972-ad50-4660-bcce-9671d7e0eead
  6. i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?: a couple days ago i bought an xbox live subscription but when i went to play a game online it brought up the subscription page but the only option was ultimate now after a couple days to see if it...
  7. I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago: Please fix this my username is KEA456 e64d352c-dff0-45e5-9df0-dc745378a31a
  8. Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still: Title says it all skate 2 shows up on store but unavailable for purchase e5c101ea-240b-4448-8100-a0cbd2a77405
  9. Why Can’t I change my gamer tag for free still?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can’t I change my gamer tag for free still?: I have had my Xbox gamer tag for about 3 or 4 years and I have always had the same gamer tag. I wanted to change but this transaction costed money and I never had changed it before l. I want to...
  10. F.E.A.R 3 bought twice but still can’t play!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F.E.A.R 3 bought twice but still can’t play!: Hi all. I’ve purchased F.E.A.R 3 through Xbox Store for my Xbox Series S. I know this game is backwards compatible. I downloaded the game but it said something like you don’t own the game and I...