I still can’t access the customised images even my account is 18 years old.

Discus and support I still can’t access the customised images even my account is 18 years old. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’m sorry to inform you. I am trying to use my customised images for my Xbox account’s profile picture, but I don’t have any access. It said,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OJacob1, Jan 30, 2023.

1. OJacob1
    OJacob1 Guest

I’m sorry to inform you. I am trying to use my customised images for my Xbox account’s profile picture, but I don’t have any access. It said, “Customised images are only available to adult accounts.” I'm no longer using any family account so I’m not the family member of the Xbox account. My date of birth is 30th January, 2005. So would you please give me access for me to choose the customised images for my Xbox account’s profile picture today? I’m just turn to 18 years old.
    I still can’t access the customised images even my account is 18 years old. [​IMG]

:)

OJacob1, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello OJacob1, unfortunately it is not possible to change a child account to an adult.

In your case, the ideal would be to add your account to an account of a family administrator so that he can give you permissions on the account so that you can make the changes you want.

Getting started with Microsoft Family Safety

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. SirPaperbag Win User

I cant join a club or download any paintjobs in Forza Horizon 4

I got the same problem, even though I am not even in a family. My account is >18 years old and I
    still get the parental control message that hinders me from accessing custom paint jobs and so on.
  4. Lgcy Dann Win User

How do I check my age in my account profile?

My Xbox account DoB is over 18 years old... yet many features of games I am not allowed to access. Strange...
  5. SeanWhitenack Win User

NBA 2K20 - RESTRICTED ACCESS TO MYPLAYER

In order to get the adult profile to work, I removed my 11-year old son's profile from the XBOX and then "connected" under my adult log in. Then, even after I reinstalled his profile, I could access my adult profile, but he could still not access it. My
    18-year old installed his profile and my 11-year old can use his. If you really wanted to, I think you could create a false family member who is of the right age.

This is not an issue with Nintento Switch ...
  6. KyleRosenberg Win User

Want to change my GT to one I used to have on old account

I don't have access to the old account. That's the whole reason I was waiting the 5 years for it to expire, but 7 years later it's still not available to claim even though the old account clearly shows 7 years of inactivity.
Thema:

1. I still can’t access the customised images even my account is 18 years old. - Similar Threads - still can’t access

2. I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?: So I ran into a very specific issue with my party chat. So the initial issue was that when my console lost power via moving it or power going out etc when the console was turned back on it would...
  3. They still can’t talk

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    They still can’t talk: I made a thread on June 22 and forgot about it so they stopped looking at it this is what is said “So today I logged Into Halo infinite and created a party I sent requests to my friends let’s call...
  4. Why can’t I see photos sent to me. I am over 18 and they still say restricted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I see photos sent to me. I am over 18 and they still say restricted.: It says the are inappropriate when they aren’t and I can’t view them but my settings say I can see all content de77221d-7d45-4a8d-97fe-2c2dfa0b01c4
  5. I’m sure of my password but still can’t sign into my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m sure of my password but still can’t sign into my Xbox 360: Sure of password but unable to sign into my Xbox 360 5fde6972-ad50-4660-bcce-9671d7e0eead
  6. i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?: a couple days ago i bought an xbox live subscription but when i went to play a game online it brought up the subscription page but the only option was ultimate now after a couple days to see if it...
  7. I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago: Please fix this my username is KEA456 e64d352c-dff0-45e5-9df0-dc745378a31a
  8. Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I buy skate 2 it’s unavailable still: Title says it all skate 2 shows up on store but unavailable for purchase e5c101ea-240b-4448-8100-a0cbd2a77405
  9. Why Can’t I change my gamer tag for free still?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can’t I change my gamer tag for free still?: I have had my Xbox gamer tag for about 3 or 4 years and I have always had the same gamer tag. I wanted to change but this transaction costed money and I never had changed it before l. I want to...
  10. F.E.A.R 3 bought twice but still can’t play!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F.E.A.R 3 bought twice but still can’t play!: Hi all. I’ve purchased F.E.A.R 3 through Xbox Store for my Xbox Series S. I know this game is backwards compatible. I downloaded the game but it said something like you don’t own the game and I...