I still can not get my daily coins and tickets for watching the ads, it has been many days

Discus and support I still can not get my daily coins and tickets for watching the ads, it has been many days in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have lost tickets and coins in the past, the game goes off line, and now the issue is I cant even get tickets or coins for watching ads daily.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LovelyPolecat61, Dec 5, 2016.

1. I still can not get my daily coins and tickets for watching the ads, it has been many days

I have lost tickets and coins in the past, the game goes off line, and now the issue is I cant even get tickets or coins for watching ads daily.

:)

LovelyPolecat61, Dec 5, 2016
  2. OodleRoot
    OodleRoot Guest
    can't purchase tickets or coins by watching ads

Why can't I purchase tickets or coins by watching ads? It keeps saying, "Purchase has been canceled. Try again later." It's been 3 days.

OodleRoot, Dec 5, 2016
  3. AgnesWalker
    AgnesWalker Guest
    Purchase Error?

I'm still getting a "Purchase Error" for my "free" coins & tickets that are there Daily. Haven't been able to receive daily "free" tickets or coins for days.

AgnesWalker, Dec 5, 2016
  4. Marty Epstein Win User

Not awarding Bingos

I know it's only been one day, but I have 2 board that are completely full (however many bingo that is) and I can still click on the plus sign next to coins, tickets, key, etc. and get the option to buy each with coins or the two option to watch a short
    video show the video but everything else is frozen and I have had connection issues with this game daily since day one.
  5. FleecyStatue206 Win User

Microsoft Bingo

Having the same problem...very annoying. This seems to happen about once a year. I lose all the daily and have to start over. Getting the daily coins and tickets by watching the ad has not been working for about a week prior to
    the connection problems that started this past weekend.
  6. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Daily coin and ticket ads

Hi there,

We apologize for any inconveniences. Let's have you try out the troubleshooting steps on the Microsoft Casual Games FAQ if you haven't already. We recommend looking at the "I’m
    having a problem playing my game. How do I fix it?
    " link to help you best with this issue.

Let us know how it goes and if you're still seeing any problems! We're here to help. :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

Watching ad for coin/tickets

Hey there FSU1197,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with Microsoft Bingo. Please try the troubleshooting steps on this page

HERE
    and let us know if it helps. Sometimes something as simple as reinstalling the game will fix an issue like this.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  8. bubblebut144 Win User

Can't connect to bingo.

Me, too. Cannot connect today. While I have not been able to collect my free tickets and coins for 6 days, I was at least able to receive my daily rewards. And now it will not connect with my server....frustrated!
Thema:

I still can not get my daily coins and tickets for watching the ads, it has been many days

1. I still can not get my daily coins and tickets for watching the ads, it has been many days - Similar Threads - still daily coins

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  4. Can you still get into skip ahead rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you still get into skip ahead rings?: I’m still waiting trying to get into the skip ahead rings is it still possible to get in there almost in insiders for 5 years now submitted by /u/OrneryRecording8883 [link] [comments]
  5. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  6. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  7. I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...: I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play games from my hardrive!? All I have read is that you can’t play x/a games on hdd but this one says it is...
  8. I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist.: I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist. 20cfa3e7-3b9e-44bd-a75a-683ed5af9b1a
  9. How do I logg a return for an Xbox still under warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I logg a return for an Xbox still under warranty?: Xbox was bought in January and has stated giving problems about a month in. Games keep on crashing when you go in. I would like to return it and get a new one. How do I do this?...
  10. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...