I spilled water in my xbox and it went into the fan so now it wont turn on i already left...

Discus and support I spilled water in my xbox and it went into the fan so now it wont turn on i already left... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I spilled water in my xbox and it went into the fan so now it wont turn on i already left it upside down and hair dryed it so what do i do?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xbox broke, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Xbox broke
    Xbox broke Guest

I spilled water in my xbox and it went into the fan so now it wont turn on i already left...

I spilled water in my xbox and it went into the fan so now it wont turn on i already left it upside down and hair dryed it so what do i do?

:)

Xbox broke, Mar 7, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

What should I do if my xbox one s gets some bit of water inside the console?

So Unfortunately I spilled a little bit of water on my xbox one s i went to go clean up the mess and the problem is now that the xbox turns on but then it like turns off so idk what should I do I’ve left it next to a fan so it can dry I’m just worried that I’m going to have buy a new one which I don’t want to do
    If you tried turning it on before it fully dried then you more than likely shorted something out.

Really should have left it to dry for a least a few days before attempting to power it on.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

I spilled water in my xbox and it went into the fan so now it wont turn on i already left it upside down and hair dryed it so what do i do?

buy a new xbox, it will have hit the fan and spread across the board, it takes seconds to corrode if powered on, you can either take to a repair shop to see if they can fix but it won't be a lasting fix or replace. it is dangerous to try and use now.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about what happened. I am afraid to inform you that a liquid damage is not covered by a Standard Limited Warranty unless you have a warranty plan that includes liquid damage.

It is risky to turn your console on without it having checked by a technician. You may check the link to see if your console may be eligible for Out of warranty service for a fee.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  5. mj pajarillo Win User

Is xbox series x water resistant?

Hi is this working on Xbox one because I spilled water in my xbox
  6. JCBoombox Win User

Water on/in console

Lol I got my XBox wet too trying to let it fry right now... But I'm not sure it will recover because i spilled the whole cup. But fortunately only a tiny bit got in the fan and none of it spilled where the cords are, and also most of it spilled to the floor.
    Will it be okay?
Thema:

1. I spilled water in my xbox and it went into the fan so now it wont turn on i already left... - Similar Threads - spilled water went

2. Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! A tap water/ vinegar mix was used to wipe my series x. It has a big dark spot (maybe...: Here is a photo of it. The marks are most likely water/vinegar mix. I hate when There are marks like this. [img] 411af9ba-49b4-47e4-a3fa-6c40e793f6fd
  3. I spilled some water near the Xbox and water went under it and now I have a green screen of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilled some water near the Xbox and water went under it and now I have a green screen of...: How do I fix this pls help I'm nervous something is going to happen 7f444cdc-e355-4d54-8ecd-b59c94cfa48b
  4. i spilled fruit punch on my xbox. i wasn’t sure how much went in it but it was a decent...

in XBoX on Windows
    i spilled fruit punch on my xbox. i wasn’t sure how much went in it but it was a decent...: i spilt fruit punch on my xbox and controllers. when i shake my controllers fruit punch comes out. i haven’t done anything to the xbox yet im hoping it’ll dry out. any other things i could try for...
  5. I was spraying bleach in my room and little drizzle of water and bleach landed on my vent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was spraying bleach in my room and little drizzle of water and bleach landed on my vent...: Am I fine to turn it on to get the water to disappear 92c76332-b7d8-4c7c-b2e8-f8f958618a96
  6. What happends if water got spilled onto and Xbox one and turns on and off can u still use it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happends if water got spilled onto and Xbox one and turns on and off can u still use it.: Water got spilled onto it while it was on. 0154ed10-3441-43a7-a2a1-6b53bad9e1a9
  7. My xbox just on my dresser then my cat spilled water on it it wasn't on so I do not smell...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox just on my dresser then my cat spilled water on it it wasn't on so I do not smell...: I haven't turn it on it been like 1 min ago I don't smell anything and I haven't turned it on pls help. ae63e469-78a9-4d61-b2c5-60160127e19f
  8. i spilled a little bit of melted lemon itlaian ice on my xbox wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    i spilled a little bit of melted lemon itlaian ice on my xbox wont turn on: so about 4 days ago i spilled some melted liquidized lemon italian ice on my xbox 1s and when i turn it on it goes back off for a couple seconds. should i just let it dry and try turning it back...
  9. Idk where to spill this, but here it is.

in XboX Insiders
    Idk where to spill this, but here it is.: I know it's old, but Fallout New Vegas. The DLC "Old World Blues" isn't downloadable from the store. I even tried looking in the in-game store for it and clicking that to no avail. I'd like to pay...
  10. Innstallering av enkelte spill begynner å bli ganske latterlig.[Installing some games is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Innstallering av enkelte spill begynner å bli ganske latterlig.[Installing some games is...: I det sisteCOD.må man t.o.m. Installere rundt 100Gb før man kan begynne å spille. D er jo ikke. Greit.skjerp dere [Translation - In the last COD, you even have to Install around 100Gb before you...