I spilled lemonade on my Xbox 2-3 months ago

Discus and support I spilled lemonade on my Xbox 2-3 months ago in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I was drinking lemonade near my Xbox and I accidentally spilled it inside of the fans(2-3 months ago). I tried flipping my Xbox to the side so I can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Game tester , Nov 7, 2021.

1. I spilled lemonade on my Xbox 2-3 months ago

So I was drinking lemonade near my Xbox and I accidentally spilled it inside of the fans(2-3 months ago). I tried flipping my Xbox to the side so I can get some of the lemonade out and it didn’t work I also tried the air blowing method and it didn’t work is there anything I can do?(my Xbox warranty expired).

:)

Game tester , Nov 7, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Probably this has damaged some component of the console and just drying it won't solve the problem. In that case, there's not much you can do but send the console in for repair. Through this link, you can send the console to Microsoft or you can take it to a store that repairs electronics in your city.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Farscape247 Win User

the sugar content will have corroded large parts of the board by now, even if you had warranty they would not do anything as it was physical damage.

as you have left it so long without having a pc store sonic clean the board the damage will be perm now.
  4. Dei et Vita Win User

Profile is glitched

I renewed it a month or 2 ago, and the last time my account has been silver was about either 3-3 1/2 years ago
  5. DGSCEO Win User

What do you drink while gaming?!

1) Water

2) Diet Green Tea

3) Patron and Peach Mango Crystal Lite

4) Arizona Arnold Palmer Ice Tea Lemonade Lite
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Current Silver -> Gold Dashboard Deals.

my offers disappeared a few days ago too.

-

i had the £1 a month,£2 for 2 months and 25% off 3 months for a long time.
Thema:

1. I spilled lemonade on my Xbox 2-3 months ago - Similar Threads - spilled lemonade months

2. Hi i have an Xbox series X only 6 months old, i have direct fibre broad band, im hanging in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi i have an Xbox series X only 6 months old, i have direct fibre broad band, im hanging in...: NOTICE Unable to connect to a data center, please check your internet connection and try again. 42a3889f-e2e6-42f4-b5fd-896c6ecbf9df
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. I spilled some water near the Xbox and water went under it and now I have a green screen of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilled some water near the Xbox and water went under it and now I have a green screen of...: How do I fix this pls help I'm nervous something is going to happen 7f444cdc-e355-4d54-8ecd-b59c94cfa48b
  5. i spilled fruit punch on my xbox. i wasn’t sure how much went in it but it was a decent...

in XBoX on Windows
    i spilled fruit punch on my xbox. i wasn’t sure how much went in it but it was a decent...: i spilt fruit punch on my xbox and controllers. when i shake my controllers fruit punch comes out. i haven’t done anything to the xbox yet im hoping it’ll dry out. any other things i could try for...
  6. What happends if water got spilled onto and Xbox one and turns on and off can u still use it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happends if water got spilled onto and Xbox one and turns on and off can u still use it.: Water got spilled onto it while it was on. 0154ed10-3441-43a7-a2a1-6b53bad9e1a9
  7. My xbox just on my dresser then my cat spilled water on it it wasn't on so I do not smell...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox just on my dresser then my cat spilled water on it it wasn't on so I do not smell...: I haven't turn it on it been like 1 min ago I don't smell anything and I haven't turned it on pls help. ae63e469-78a9-4d61-b2c5-60160127e19f
  8. i spilled a little bit of melted lemon itlaian ice on my xbox wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    i spilled a little bit of melted lemon itlaian ice on my xbox wont turn on: so about 4 days ago i spilled some melted liquidized lemon italian ice on my xbox 1s and when i turn it on it goes back off for a couple seconds. should i just let it dry and try turning it back...
  9. Idk where to spill this, but here it is.

in XboX Insiders
    Idk where to spill this, but here it is.: I know it's old, but Fallout New Vegas. The DLC "Old World Blues" isn't downloadable from the store. I even tried looking in the in-game store for it and clicking that to no avail. I'd like to pay...
  10. Innstallering av enkelte spill begynner å bli ganske latterlig.[Installing some games is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Innstallering av enkelte spill begynner å bli ganske latterlig.[Installing some games is...: I det sisteCOD.må man t.o.m. Installere rundt 100Gb før man kan begynne å spille. D er jo ikke. Greit.skjerp dere [Translation - In the last COD, you even have to Install around 100Gb before you...