I spilled coca cola and it touched the front of my series s will it have any short term or...

Discus and support I spilled coca cola and it touched the front of my series s will it have any short term or... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Will there be any short or long term effects? daa68125-3667-42cd-af46-79ea073261eb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IllogicalBunion, May 25, 2022.

1. I spilled coca cola and it touched the front of my series s will it have any short term or...

Will there be any short or long term effects?

:)

IllogicalBunion, May 25, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

I spilled coca cola and it touched the front of my series s will it have any short term or long term effects?

Hello IllogicalBunion

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

No need to worry, if this had damaged any electrical component of the console, it would immediately stop working.

It was probably just superficial.

Did you find any errors in the operation?

I remain at your disposal for any queries.
  3. Idip31 Win User

So i walk into EB Games....

It's also conditioning, the more you see it, the more you'll remember it.

Coca-Cola doesn't need to advertise, we all like our syrupy soft drink. But every day you see a Coca-Cola commercial, movies, tv, internet, hulu, etc.

It's not that Microsoft needs to advertise, it's called business. Get your product in front of as many eyes as you can.
  4. ChainSmokingBob Win User

New Map Is Out, Prestiges Are Not

I thought it was made by Coca Cola Amatil.
  5. Raredefect Win User

Power of Kinect

This boss fight was sponsored by Coca-Cola! lol
  6. Marwood II 87 Win User

Total Miner project: bigest airport ever

I agree with gameshoes, sort of like Pepsi and Coca-Cola ;)
Thema:

I spilled coca cola and it touched the front of my series s will it have any short term or...

1. I spilled coca cola and it touched the front of my series s will it have any short term or... - Similar Threads - spilled coca cola

2. I spilled some water near the Xbox and water went under it and now I have a green screen of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I spilled some water near the Xbox and water went under it and now I have a green screen of...: How do I fix this pls help I'm nervous something is going to happen 7f444cdc-e355-4d54-8ecd-b59c94cfa48b
  3. i spilled fruit punch on my xbox. i wasn’t sure how much went in it but it was a decent...

in XBoX on Windows
    i spilled fruit punch on my xbox. i wasn’t sure how much went in it but it was a decent...: i spilt fruit punch on my xbox and controllers. when i shake my controllers fruit punch comes out. i haven’t done anything to the xbox yet im hoping it’ll dry out. any other things i could try for...
  4. What happends if water got spilled onto and Xbox one and turns on and off can u still use it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happends if water got spilled onto and Xbox one and turns on and off can u still use it.: Water got spilled onto it while it was on. 0154ed10-3441-43a7-a2a1-6b53bad9e1a9
  5. My xbox just on my dresser then my cat spilled water on it it wasn't on so I do not smell...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox just on my dresser then my cat spilled water on it it wasn't on so I do not smell...: I haven't turn it on it been like 1 min ago I don't smell anything and I haven't turned it on pls help. ae63e469-78a9-4d61-b2c5-60160127e19f
  6. i spilled a little bit of melted lemon itlaian ice on my xbox wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    i spilled a little bit of melted lemon itlaian ice on my xbox wont turn on: so about 4 days ago i spilled some melted liquidized lemon italian ice on my xbox 1s and when i turn it on it goes back off for a couple seconds. should i just let it dry and try turning it back...
  7. Idk where to spill this, but here it is.

in XboX Insiders
    Idk where to spill this, but here it is.: I know it's old, but Fallout New Vegas. The DLC "Old World Blues" isn't downloadable from the store. I even tried looking in the in-game store for it and clicking that to no avail. I'd like to pay...
  8. Innstallering av enkelte spill begynner å bli ganske latterlig.[Installing some games is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Innstallering av enkelte spill begynner å bli ganske latterlig.[Installing some games is...: I det sisteCOD.må man t.o.m. Installere rundt 100Gb før man kan begynne å spille. D er jo ikke. Greit.skjerp dere [Translation - In the last COD, you even have to Install around 100Gb before you...
  9. Cola descargas Xbox 360 no puedo ver en pc [Translation-Cola Downloads Xbox 360 I can not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cola descargas Xbox 360 no puedo ver en pc [Translation-Cola Downloads Xbox 360 I can not...: Como ver cola de descarha xbox 360 en pc [Translation-How to view Descarha Xbox 360 on PC] c2109f8b-0a81-4f4f-934c-aa6e7a076181
  10. Zenimax files "Nuka Cola" trademarks, reignites Fallout 4 speculation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zenimax files "Nuka Cola" trademarks, reignites Fallout 4 speculation: Don't break our hearts again, internet Xbox Games, News & Reviews | GamesRadar+ 6aaec587-b4b6-4f12-a8f6-0d419876a1bf