I Spent 500$ on Xbox Gift Cards At Walmart And not a single code works

Discus and support I Spent 500$ on Xbox Gift Cards At Walmart And not a single code works in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I spent 500$ on Xbox Gift Cards I bought 5 100$ Gift Cards and Not any of the codes work f893ff82-c17d-46cd-9267-87a2db9ee667 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shane Shadel, Dec 30, 2022.

1. Shane Shadel
    Shane Shadel Guest

I spent 500$ on Xbox Gift Cards I bought 5 100$ Gift Cards and Not any of the codes work

:)

Shane Shadel, Dec 30, 2022
  2. BryceSor Win User

I will move this to XBox, this forum is for Windows Insider
  3. Nixelplex Win User

Payment and billing

Walmart Gift Cards are not an acceptable form of Payment with Microsoft.

If you are needing to purchase XBox Live Gold, Walmart sells Cards for that in store then you can redeem the code on the Xbox.

If you are wanting to use it to purchase a game, then you can purchase an Xbox Gift card from Walmart and use the code on that to apply it to your account.

Hope that Helps.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Nfs unbound preorder not loading

That's really odd

May I know if you tried to purchase an Xbox gift card and then pre-order the game using Microsoft balance?

If not, please try that. You can purchase the gift card here:

https://www.microsoft.com/p/xbox-gift-card-digi...

Or you can use any third party store like Amazon, Walmart, etc
  5. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

xbox gift card

If the redeem code gives an error of not activated return to merchant, then its target you have to deal with not xbox. I had this same problem with walmart. The barcode on the back has to be scanned by the cashier or it can't be used. So there was a
    problem with scanning the gift card. Every card has its own code. I bought two cards, one scanned but the other wouldn't scan so they re scanned the first gift card. It showed on the receipt that I bought two gift cards but one was scanned twice so the
    other one was useless. Walmart gave me my money back because they couldn't take gift cards back as a return. Make sure you still have your receipt and you get to deal with someone nice at target. Maybe take a screenshot of the error message to show target
    as well.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Refund a physical giftcard

Walmart would be the only ones who could possibly refund it, since that's where you purchased them, but it's pretty common that gift cards (not just Xbox gift cards) are non-refundable.
Thema:

1. I Spent 500$ on Xbox Gift Cards At Walmart And not a single code works - Similar Threads - Spent 500$ Gift

2. I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...: I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you....
  3. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  4. Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...: Why??? How long do you think two batteries last you think I wanna buy Duracell batteries every day that is the most crazy thing I have ever seen 4 k terabyte system needs there are cell batteries....
  5. Xbox One X just stopped working and I tried all troubleshooting advice 500 spent just so it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X just stopped working and I tried all troubleshooting advice 500 spent just so it...: Out of warranty . Seriously **** you microsoft 3117fb14-8a7a-4a22-9e63-2a1632421d1f
  6. Spent 500 Gems. Never received the gift card.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Spent 500 Gems. Never received the gift card.: Hi, on May 16th I redeemed 500 MyVIP Gems for the $10 Prepaid Visa card. I never received the gift card or any confirmation emails. I checked my Perks and Gems statement and it shows that I spent...
  7. Spent 500 MyVIP gems for 10,000 credits, has been 96 hours and haven't received $10

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Spent 500 MyVIP gems for 10,000 credits, has been 96 hours and haven't received $10: Hello, I've recently purchased 10,000 credits for 500 gems on MyVIP, and it has been 96 hours and I haven't received $10. I contacted support earlier, and he told me to check my "Xbox Live...
  8. My proof can I have my rewards it’s over £500 I’ve spent and received nothing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My proof can I have my rewards it’s over £500 I’ve spent and received nothing: ###img src="webkit-fake-url://bfc7ac3b-8562-422c-acf7-d84b7cbbe7ad/imagepng"> 62235137-754b-459e-a568-89492b160bc9
  9. VIP rank 1 for awhile...spent atleast 500$ maybe more this year so far...why am I not level 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    VIP rank 1 for awhile...spent atleast 500$ maybe more this year so far...why am I not level 2?: I have been an Xbox love rewards member from the start...the last year or so I have spent more and more money digitally than I ever have...with me most recently spending atleast 500$ with the last...
  10. How I feel I spent my 500 bucks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How I feel I spent my 500 bucks.: What did I get for my 500 bucks? A machine that is capable of watching tv on, that I will never use. I all ready have one of those called a cable box that comes with my cable service. I got a...