I spent 50 euros on a Forza Horizon 4 expansion with car pass and everything on it. I paid...

Discus and support I spent 50 euros on a Forza Horizon 4 expansion with car pass and everything on it. I paid... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This evening I wanted to buy the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle from the microsoft store for 50 euros. I ordered it and paid the product. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tessel Biemolt, Dec 29, 2018.

1. I spent 50 euros on a Forza Horizon 4 expansion with car pass and everything on it. I paid...

This evening I wanted to buy the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle from the microsoft store for 50 euros. I ordered it and paid the product. I can proof this by showing the money being taken away from my account. I haven't received any of the bundled
    products I ordered. Is it still coming or was there a mistake? Can someone help me?

So I just got mail from Microsoft about my order and my products suddenly are available It all works now. Thanks for the replies and tips. Consider this ticket resolved.

:)

Tessel Biemolt, Dec 29, 2018
  2. Tessel Biemolt Win User

I spent 50 euros on a Forza Horizon 4 expansion with car pass and everything on it. I paid and I didn't get the products I paid for.

It is not in my purchase history. I double-checked and it's all on the right account. The account is WhatTheQueck. I play on PC.

[​IMG]
  3. choppyseize Win User

I spent 50 euros on a Forza Horizon 4 expansion with car pass and everything on it. I paid and I didn't get the products I paid for.

Hi is it in your Xbox account purchase history ? Does it show there? I would check to make sure you used the right account to make the purchase.
  4. Tessel Biemolt Win User

I indeed purchased the ultimate add-ons bundle. I checked my connected mail multiple times, but I didn't receive a confirmation email. That's what got me concerned in the first place. Then I checked my bank account balance and the money was taken from it.
    Then I checked my mail again together with my Microsoft orders etc, but it showed my products nowhere.

I have no different Microsoft account and am sure that I bought it with my current gaming account. It should be on there, but it isn't.
  5. Smwutches Win User

On the console highlight the game and click the menu button on your controller (the button with the 3 lines) and choose to Manage the game. You should be able to see from there any add-ons for the game to see if they are installed or ready to install.
    If they aren't installed yet, you can install them from there.
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hello Tessel,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you purchased the expansion for the game Forza Horizon 4 and do not have access to it. Can you go to the email connected to the Gamertag and locate the content order confirmation
    email for the item in question. After that, try going into your "Games and Apps" section and then pressing the menu button (with the three little lines) on Forza Horizon 4. Then go to the "Manage Games and Add-ons" area. There should be a "Ready to Install"
    section in there where you can reinstall your add-ons.

If this is only being done one PC then try checking another account since it was not under the ready to install section.

Let us know with a reply how it goes!
Thema:

I spent 50 euros on a Forza Horizon 4 expansion with car pass and everything on it. I paid...

1. I spent 50 euros on a Forza Horizon 4 expansion with car pass and everything on it. I paid... - Similar Threads - spent euros Forza

2. I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...: I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you....
  3. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  4. I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....

in XBoX on Windows
    I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....: I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code. So all those points for nothing? How do you fix this. 66edfe4e-e5e1-4138-9a78-46ade5782f0a
  5. A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc: My son accidentally spent money on 2k I want a refund 8c121584-10e0-4862-956c-ffc528ceee47
  6. Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...: Why??? How long do you think two batteries last you think I wanna buy Duracell batteries every day that is the most crazy thing I have ever seen 4 k terabyte system needs there are cell batteries....
  7. I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card: I have been trying for a while to unlink my Xbox account from the Xbox that I gave to a friend, unfortunately I have not achieved anything satisfactory, I am beginning to believe that it is not...
  8. Can i get my money i spent if vc back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get my money i spent if vc back: I spent $50 on VC and put it into a build and I’m trying to get the $50 back. Is there anyway you can just delete the build entirely and give me my money back? 176256fe-4da1-4ecc-80a4-f9957c47b158
  9. I want to refund for my money back I spent on vc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to refund for my money back I spent on vc: I’m curious I could get a refund for my money back I jus spent 50$ for vc on 2k24 2aece5b7-e885-4b1a-b058-3a485f435439
  10. Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve...: Hi is September 16th Tripeaks Daily Challenge not solvable as I spent hours trying to solve it and it is supposed to be easy!?! 3a053fe0-05a7-4601-acc9-c73aa9d5c46d