I spent $100.00 dollars u.s on Diablo 4 why can’t I play it I am beyond annoyed

Discus and support I spent $100.00 dollars u.s on Diablo 4 why can’t I play it I am beyond annoyed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Spent 100 freaking dollars on this pile of <removed> 570d53a3-d079-4fd1-9dc8-3efb1b030a3a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iiTz x 2 CRAZY, Jun 5, 2023.

1. I spent $100.00 dollars u.s on Diablo 4 why can’t I play it I am beyond annoyed

Spent 100 freaking dollars on this pile of <removed>

:)

iiTz x 2 CRAZY, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Pxlz22 Win User

I'm very sorry to hear that, you can play it now, that is the official release at least or it keeps giving you an error?
  3. iiTz x 2 CRAZY Win User

Yes, End it says if you buy the ultimate version you get early release, which was the only reason that I purchased the game for $100 instead of the Standard package
  4. Pxlz22 Win User

Sorry, i have done some research and you could be able to play it if you purchased the digital deluxe or ultimate edition. If that is the case, does it appear some kind of error in screen or it just won't let you play it?
  5. iiTz x 2 CRAZY Win User

Correct paid 100 dollars for nothing
  6. Pxlz22 Win User

Hello iiTz! I'm Nicolas an Independent advisor i will try my best to help you with your issue.

The game hasn't released yet, there is a timer in the battle.net launcher where you can see the countdown.
Thema:

1. I spent $100.00 dollars u.s on Diablo 4 why can’t I play it I am beyond annoyed - Similar Threads - spent $100 dollars

2. I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money...: I spent 20 dollars for 1,500,000 dollars on gta shark card. I have not received my money and I would like to know why? Or if I can at least get my money back thank you....
  3. I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my Xbox account which I spent a lot of money on and can’t find out the email I used...: The account name was Rocky6149 b7fa1d5c-814c-4f1a-90a6-ba33da7772a0
  4. I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....

in XBoX on Windows
    I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code....: I spent my 3000 points yesterday for 200 Robux but I never received the email of the code. So all those points for nothing? How do you fix this. 66edfe4e-e5e1-4138-9a78-46ade5782f0a
  5. A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A refund on 2k24 dumb son accidentally spent vc: My son accidentally spent money on 2k I want a refund 8c121584-10e0-4862-956c-ffc528ceee47
  6. Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Over $500 I spent, and I have to have Duracell batteries for my controller shouldn’t have...: Why??? How long do you think two batteries last you think I wanna buy Duracell batteries every day that is the most crazy thing I have ever seen 4 k terabyte system needs there are cell batteries....
  7. I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm lost, I don't know how to remove my account and they have spent a lot of money on my card: I have been trying for a while to unlink my Xbox account from the Xbox that I gave to a friend, unfortunately I have not achieved anything satisfactory, I am beginning to believe that it is not...
  8. After I spent $100 on the preorder of the new cod, the previous cod stopped working and I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After I spent $100 on the preorder of the new cod, the previous cod stopped working and I...: After spending a lot of money on the preorder of Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3, my game of Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 stopped installing updates and says it’s corrupted. Modern Warfare 2 is...
  9. I spent the $100 for an extra star, and I still haven't received the extra star yet.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I spent the $100 for an extra star, and I still haven't received the extra star yet.: I spent $95 on TV shows and approximately another $30 on DLC for Mass Effect 3. It said the new star would be updated by the 7th, yet it still says I only have two stars. Could someone please...
  10. my player got deleted i need all my money i spent back i spent over 100 dollars on this game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my player got deleted i need all my money i spent back i spent over 100 dollars on this game: i need my money back from buying everything for my player just got deleted makes no sense at all 3039462f-3b44-4887-93bd-828b4a87be26