I simply need decents players to play with and people's to share with...

Discus and support I simply need decents players to play with and people's to share with... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My name is Mel,im the most caring,honest,and realist person you will meet.Sadly,i have been bullied so much because of my mental illness in the last... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aria of mana, Apr 11, 2015.

  1. Aria of mana
    Aria of mana Guest

    I simply need decents players to play with and people's to share with...


    My name is Mel,im the most caring,honest,and realist person you will meet.Sadly,i have been bullied so much because of my mental illness in the last year that my doctor gave me the order to avoid online gaming for a while.im simply looking for people's who
    have the same goal as me to have fun and people's who dont look down on others under ANY pretexts.im sure that among the bullies that will reply to this tread,at least one good person will awnser.

    :)
     
    Aria of mana, Apr 11, 2015
    #1
  2. EF Zulu 187
    EF Zulu 187 Guest
    Lookng for decent players to play with

    Add me and if you have elite add me to your leaderboard tracker too
     
    EF Zulu 187, Apr 11, 2015
    #2
  3. uncivil82
    uncivil82 Guest
    Lookng for decent players to play with

    both of you can add me to your lists thx an have a good one
     
    uncivil82, Apr 11, 2015
    #3
  4. Sanguinem Malum Win User

    I feel really bad for having to report some players when I was playing a game. Now what?

    Simply report, block and carry on with playing with decent people is my approach.
  5. PyokvaPRC Win User

    looking for decent people to play with

    Kill Confirmed is my favorite mode!!!! =D
  6. NinJAsLIPP3R15 Win User

    looking for decent people to play with

    my kd is 1.4 and i am down with kill confirmed . hit me up sometime
  7. Murdarest Win User

    looking for decent people to play with

    Add me if you want, I'm trying to reach prestige.
  8. MenTaL Riot Win User

    looking for decent people to play with

    You can add me.

    TDM k/d: 2.70

    Overall: 2.2

    I only care about k/d in TDM, in objective game time; I always go for objective.

    Really only play TDM and Drop Zone. Alot of camping in Kill Confirmed. But hit me up.
Thema:

I simply need decents players to play with and people's to share with...

Loading...
  1. I simply need decents players to play with and people's to share with... - Similar Threads - simply need decents

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. I need help with Game Pass on PC, my game save which was over 60 hours long simply...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Game Pass on PC, my game save which was over 60 hours long simply...: I need help with Game Pass on PC, my game save which was over 60 hours long simply disappeared, i try to reinstall the game and did not work. How can I restore my save? I searched the forums and...
  6. I can't launch Skyrim on PC, when I press "New Game" it simply crashes

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't launch Skyrim on PC, when I press "New Game" it simply crashes: So, I have made contact with the Bethesda support but they told me to contact Microsoft because apparently the problem has to do with my Microsoft account because when I tried to launch the game...
  7. Hy , I'm having a big.problem with my xbox series x , it just simply won't add any accounts.

    in XboX Insiders
    Hy , I'm having a big.problem with my xbox series x , it just simply won't add any accounts.: When I press sign in it loads for 2 seconds them the next screen won't show up.so I don't get a chance to type anything instead it just kinda glitches and goes back to home screen, now I have...
  8. 0 to 8 strikes for simply defending myself from someone who has harassed me for months.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    0 to 8 strikes for simply defending myself from someone who has harassed me for months.: May go on a small rant but I’m mentally drained and have to describe this whole situation, so 2 days ago I was just minding my business and my ex who has been harassing me for a very long time now...
  9. Xbox App simply won't install

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App simply won't install: I have been going crazy trying to install the Xbox app, and get gamepass on PC afterwards. I had it before on my older PC - I got a new PC this summer and never bothered with installing gamepass...
  10. What do I do if my game simply won’t update?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I do if my game simply won’t update?: As I attempted to open minecraft the game said it needed an update so I clicked update. However, it is now stuck and will not actually update the game even though it shows it in the queue. I can’t...