I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin.

Discus and support I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, As the title suggests, I accidentally deleted the email for the Minecraft earth skin. I was wondering if there was a way for a new email to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mullac 06, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Mullac 06
    Mullac 06 Guest

I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin.

Hi there,

As the title suggests, I accidentally deleted the email for the Minecraft earth skin. I was wondering if there was a way for a new email to be sent with the instructions to get it. Please correct me if I posted this on the wrong subject page.

Thanks!

:)

Mullac 06, Jun 11, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Can’t find inbox on Xbox app to get Minecraft earth skin

It will take up to 24 hours after you signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta to receive your code for the free skin via email.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Mullac,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox. The Xbox Agents, ambassadors and MVPs are not in control over any individual games promotional codes. It would be best to take this up with the
    Minecraft support team.

Aside from that, your email may have a recently deleted folder that you can check to see if you can find your code.
  4. thegameboy30002 Win User

Having problems singing up for Minecraft earth

I try to sign up for it but after l am done l get a error thing after that
  5. thegameboy30002 Win User

That didn't not help me

l am having problems signing up for it
  6. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Just go into your deleted file, they dont go away till you empty it
Thema:

1. I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin. - Similar Threads - signed Minecraft Earth

2. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  3. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: [img] Hello, Every time I try to sign in I get this message. I have uninstalled the game and launcher, as well as the Xbox app and also restarted my Microsoft store and nothing I have done has...
  4. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  5. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  6. Can't load the Minecraft Earth sign in screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't load the Minecraft Earth sign in screen: When i load the app and i tap lets lets play it shows me a green screen with the loading wheel and it want load i tried multiple times and once i waited galf an hour to no avail....
  7. I can't sign into Xbox Live in Minecraft Earth (It takes forever to load)

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't sign into Xbox Live in Minecraft Earth (It takes forever to load): When I installed the Minecraft Earth app and after downloading the files it tells me to sign in which I did and it took a long time to sign in. Does anyone know why it's taking forever to load?...
  8. Minecraft earth beta sign up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft earth beta sign up: So, i signed up for the MC Earth beta, and have not got an email. Also, does signing up for the beta guarente you will be able to beta test it, or is it luck based? (I use IOS)...
  9. Minecraft earth beta sign up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft earth beta sign up: So i signed up for the minecraft earth beta, and STILL havent got an email. Also, does signing up mean you get the game early? Or is there just a chance youll get it early. Please reply....
  10. Can’t get into Minecraft earth sign up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t get into Minecraft earth sign up: i try and try and try to sign up for the beta so i can get the skin, first couple of times I did it was on the first day it was announced. Signing in would yield nothing but pulling up the...