i signed up for Microsoft New Mail on June 5 last year to buy the minecraft for window but...

Discus and support i signed up for Microsoft New Mail on June 5 last year to buy the minecraft for window but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the minecraft for window on June 5th last year using a newly registered email address of Microsoft, but I haven't received the minecraft java... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crtharaleisurely, Jan 27, 2023.

1. i signed up for Microsoft New Mail on June 5 last year to buy the minecraft for window but...

I bought the minecraft for window on June 5th last year using a newly registered email address of Microsoft, but I haven't received the minecraft java edition yet. open the account to see the java edition of the discovery button is a trial.Could someone please answer my questions? Thank you!

*** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Other ***

:)

Crtharaleisurely, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Crtharaleisurely Win User

i signed up for Microsoft New Mail on June 5 last year to buy the minecraft for window but i haven't received the java edition yet

Hello,

Good day and we hope that you are well today.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down. Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path?

Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Geri M.

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
    Hello Geri M.

Thank you for reaching out to me.

My problem has not been solved, and I have been looking for solutions in various ways.My question remains the same, But my problems are getting more and more complicated, and I don't know how to solve them.

I would really appreciate it if you could solve my problem.

Sincerely,

3. Geri M. Win User

i signed up for Microsoft New Mail on June 5 last year to buy the minecraft for window but i haven't received the java edition yet

Hello Crtharaleisurely,

Good day and we hope that you are well today.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down. Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path?

Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Player581052885 Win User

Transfer my minecraft windows 10 to another account

Sign in the Microsoft Store with the old account. Then, install "Minecraft for Windows 10", it should be free. After that, sign out your old account from the Microsoft Store. Open up "Minecraft for Windows 10", then sign in with your new account. You will
    get updates for free if you do the following. I hope this helps.
  5. TheSeyekoCorp Win User

June 26th

last year on the 26th of june i started retro troll task force there is no signing up all you do is reply to this forum or xbox message me.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

I want a gamertag that is taken by a inactive player

MS new policy Starting I believe right after the last time they freed up a bunch of gamertags about 2 years ago was to start freeing up gamertags that are inactive after 5 years and that 5 years started from the new implementation of the policy.

Keep this in mind this means that the account that the gamertag is attached to can not be signed into ANYTHING to do with MS so if the account is attached to a windows 10 computer, an office subscription or anything else besides xbox to do with MS then that
    counts as being active.
Thema:

i signed up for Microsoft New Mail on June 5 last year to buy the minecraft for window but...

1. i signed up for Microsoft New Mail on June 5 last year to buy the minecraft for window but... - Similar Threads - signed Microsoft Mail

2. Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason: When I login to my account on the free 14 day trial of xbox gamepass I get a message that says "Signing you out of all devices" after entering information correctly...
  3. Anything Microsoft wont load or sign me in...

in XboX Insiders
    Anything Microsoft wont load or sign me in...: My router doesnt like Microsoft but ive never had an issue using it and downloading games but now it wont let me access the Microsoft store. I had to use a hotspot to log back in after microsoft...
  4. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  5. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  6. I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...: I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it is not working 85030dd0-5b81-40e2-8236-3f93c068f373
  7. Signing into to Microsoft account on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into to Microsoft account on PlayStation: I’m trying to sign into the Microsoft account on Minecraft on my PlayStation but it shows that I need to sign into the previously connected Microsoft account but I don’t know what it is...
  8. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  9. Signing into Microsoft Store and any similar app (Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook) on a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Signing into Microsoft Store and any similar app (Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook) on a...: Whenever I try to log in to apps like Microsoft Store, Xbox Live, Minecraft, Mail/Outlook etc. with my e-mail that ends with @windowslive.com, I get stuck on the "Just a moment" screen looping a...
  10. Microsoft Design Lab - not able to sign in, "no e-mail" error message

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Design Lab - not able to sign in, "no e-mail" error message: Hello there, I was trying to log in to the Design Lab to create and buy a new Xbox Controller. The systems repeatedly refused to let me log in with the error: "Your Microsoft account doesn't...