I signed into my Xbox and my friends were-not showing resetting didn’t work and I can’t see...

Discus and support I signed into my Xbox and my friends were-not showing resetting didn’t work and I can’t see... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; when I signed into my Xbox one it said I had no friends added which is wrong and when I went to view my profile it had a sorry message and to try... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JG22__10, Nov 2, 2022.

1. JG22__10
    JG22__10 Guest

I signed into my Xbox and my friends were-not showing resetting didn’t work and I can’t see...

when I signed into my Xbox one it said I had no friends added which is wrong and when I went to view my profile it had a sorry message and to try again, I tried resetting but it didn’t do anything, what should I do?

:)

JG22__10, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I signed into my Xbox and my friends were-not showing resetting didn’t work and I can’t see my profile what should I do?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Currently, there is an ongoing service alert which is why you're experiencing the said issue. Don't worry because there is no problem with your account and this is already being worked on.

For more information and for you to track down the outage please check this link: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

[​IMG]
  3. JESSICAR6 Win User

Xbox data

I’m having pretty much the same issue every trying time I try to get into Vanguard and I even tried another game it’s telling me to sign on with the account I purchased it with and I already am I even did the troubleshooting that didn’t work even reset of my modem and that didn’t work. I went on Microsoft on my phone and went to old order history and it shows my purchase in there but that still doesn’t help me. And I can’t even get in contact with Support
  4. AilersCW Win User

Gamesharing

I did this and it didn’t work I still can’t see his games. My question was does he have to log onto my account and do that for it to work
  5. Aznchic1981 Win User

Xbox one black screen after July 21 update - FIX by offline firmware update

I tried doing that as well and nothing is happening with my Xbox one. I tried doing the hard reset and soft one but I can’t even pull up the gear symbol to do a factory reset. If I didn’t do this update my Xbox one would have been working
  6. ALVARO MAR7INEZ Win User

Brought a new Xbox 360. Now I can’t join my friends

Can’t join my friends game whenever I try. This didn’t happen before
Thema:

1. I signed into my Xbox and my friends were-not showing resetting didn’t work and I can’t see... - Similar Threads - signed friends were

2. My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends microsoft account says he doesnt own minecraft when he signs in on his new pc,...: Ive tried to see if it would work by downloading the launcher through the microsoft webstore and checking the website and it says they dont own minecraft at all. I thought that if you owned one...
  3. I would like to know how can I play on my account if my friend needs my account signed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to know how can I play on my account if my friend needs my account signed in...: If a Microsoft representative can explain if it could be possible that would help a97bb632-1a7b-42ed-8659-b480805c9698
  4. Can’t sign in to a account with 2fa but my friends can.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign in to a account with 2fa but my friends can.: My friend gave me and a two other friends information to an an account he owns so we can play games he owns but the account has 2fa connected to a phone number he no longer has access to and when...
  5. Will signing into my xbox gamepass PC account erase my friend’s Starfield save data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will signing into my xbox gamepass PC account erase my friend’s Starfield save data?: My friend plays Starfield on Xbox Gamepass PC and I’m staying with them for a while and have no access to my own PC. I, too, have xbox gamepass PC and was wondering if I signed into my xbox...
  6. a friend cant sign in through xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    a friend cant sign in through xbox app: a friend can't sign in on his xbox app on pc even tho all the info is correct he has the right account, he can sign in on Microsoft store but when he tries to sign in through xbox app it says it...
  7. So I signed into my friends Xbox on my account and he keeps threatening me with deleting it...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I signed into my friends Xbox on my account and he keeps threatening me with deleting it...: So I don’t know what to do I have all my stuff on it so I don’t want him to delete it I’ve tried everything c6088fd5-edde-4b67-b2e6-5f70c2933e03
  8. My friend who lives in Bangladesh sign out automatically

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend who lives in Bangladesh sign out automatically: And can't sign in again it shows connecting longer and then shows error code creeper There is no network problem can you help 172dad78-2bc3-4926-99dc-58483fcb3b62
  9. Gameshare not letting friend sign in to MW

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gameshare not letting friend sign in to MW: My friend gameshared with me and after I got the game I went to play it but my friend couldn't play it it said multiple logins of this account and I wasn't logged....
  10. Sign in issue, friend search issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sign in issue, friend search issue: Hi, unrespect miscorsoft. why can't i sign in to inbox app on my android device at XXI century? are you kidding? I got just a message `try again later`... what??? $800Bn corporation doesn't has...