I showed interest in Alpha Ring when asked, but got a Skip Ahead invite. Even after...

Discus and support I showed interest in Alpha Ring when asked, but got a Skip Ahead invite. Even after... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Wasn't really expecting this, but I'm on Xbox Insider for more than four years, so Skip Ahead is also fine for me. Anyway, I'm surprised why Alpha Ring... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Dec 10, 2021.

  1. I showed interest in Alpha Ring when asked, but got a Skip Ahead invite. Even after...


    Wasn't really expecting this, but I'm on Xbox Insider for more than four years, so Skip Ahead is also fine for me. Anyway, I'm surprised why Alpha Ring isn't available.

    By the way, I was on Beta Ring.

    submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/viniciusrsouza, Dec 10, 2021
    #1
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

    xbox insider hub has not given me any new rings yet

    Hi,

    you can change rings in the xbox insider hub when yo manage the xbox update preview rings note that alpha and alpha skip ahead are invite only but you should be able to join the beta ring
  3. Arminator Win User

    What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

    Hello,

    i am from Germany ....

    Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

    But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

    What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

    Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

    This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

    Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

    You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

    So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  4. ngocphi Win User

    wanting to join alpha program on insiders would like to be invited

    You don't first there is the alpha which you can join for alphas

    And there is the skip ahead keep in mind it's also the most buggy since it is the first relEASE

    And you have to get an invite for skip ahead the only way to get into that is by doing a lot of feedback on the other rings and you will get sn invite eventually even they have room and based on your feedback
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

    xbox insider program how dose one get an invite to alpha ring status

    as StuartATrueRed states, it is all down to accurate reports. The more you file bug reports, the greater the chance that when they need to top up the Alpha rings, you will get an invite.

    if you do get an invite to Alpha or Alpha Skip Ahead, be prepared for lots of bugs and issues.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Mouse and keyboard Support comes to X cloud, details inside

    You forgot.thr most.important part

    It's only on alpha and skip ahead rings which are invite only (incase.someone rushes to.sign up.for.insiders.)
Thema:

I showed interest in Alpha Ring when asked, but got a Skip Ahead invite. Even after...

Loading...
  1. I showed interest in Alpha Ring when asked, but got a Skip Ahead invite. Even after... - Similar Threads - showed interest Alpha

  2. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  5. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  6. How to see what badges are and change which show?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and...
  7. Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.

    in XboX Insiders
    Claim digital license not showing up on sons Xbox.: We are both on Xbox insider Omega. We are both using the series x. It gives me the option but not on his. Any ideas? submitted by /u/White_Falcon_1263 [link] [comments]
  8. Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital update isn't showing up. Any fixes?: The title says it all. I downloaded the Insider Program and joined, but still no update preview is popping up. Not sure if I did something wrong. submitted by /u/chaliced10 [link] [comments]
  9. When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation

    in XboX Insiders
    When you boot-up remote play it shows the old boot-up animation: I know this is a minor visual detail, but whenever I launch Xbox Remote Play (via browser), it still displays the original Series X|S boot-up screen. Shouldn't this be updated to the new green...
  10. The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    The Crew 2 Not Showing on Ubisoft Connect: As the recent news about some Ubisoft titles being free if you own them on Xbox digitally, I have received Farcry 6, Watch Dogs Legion and Assassin's Creed Valhalla on my Ubisoft Connect PC...