I set up my new Xbox 1 and when I sign in to my profile on x box it goes to white screen .I...

Discus and support I set up my new Xbox 1 and when I sign in to my profile on x box it goes to white screen .I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I sign into new xbox 1 .it goes to a blank white screen. fd7fa15e-3675-4ef6-afab-47df9734619e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MARTY LEVI, Jun 7, 2023.

1. MARTY LEVI
    MARTY LEVI Guest

I set up my new Xbox 1 and when I sign in to my profile on x box it goes to white screen .I...

When I sign into new xbox 1 .it goes to a blank white screen.

:)

MARTY LEVI, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I set up my new Xbox 1 and when I sign in to my profile on x box it goes to white screen .I tried everything. I have to return it.its driving me nuts

Lastly, we can try connecting to a different network connection such as a mobile hotspot and if that still didn't work, the issue may be the console itself, Marty.
  3. MARTY LEVI Win User

I set up my new Xbox 1 and when I sign in to my profile on x box it goes to white screen .I tried everything. I have to return it.its driving me nuts

Will I dud what you said ,several times . I keep getting stuck o. A white screen.

I now deleted my profile sign in.im trying to just skip signing in .

Is it the machine is damage in shipping, a video card issue

All network settings gs on co sole check out good.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycke and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  5. MARTY LEVI Win User

Ok .I was set to return tge refurbished x box to Amazon.

Because I tried everything.set up network.tv Saud connected. To wifi the x box.

But I didn't try that trick with router.

I'll do that .after that if it ain't working .I will return everything.

Once router sets back up .do I do a reboot reinstall software from x box all over again ?
  6. MARTY LEVI Win User

Got it. I had to redo my profile it was using a 2nd email .I removed profile started new one with my primary e mail.

Such a crazy thing.but it's all good. I can start the game, select character, etc.finally

Thanks man

Good to go
Thema:

1. I set up my new Xbox 1 and when I sign in to my profile on x box it goes to white screen .I... - Similar Threads - set sign profile

2. Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my...: Having issues setting up Xbox live. I have the app, and signed in on console. However my friends and messages on the app are not showing on my console, anyone able to help please?...
  3. xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...: xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button is not working. After each of these efforts, I have re-started the computer: Have tried repair, reset,...
  4. The Xbox website on google won't let me sign in and change my privacy settings to allow me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox website on google won't let me sign in and change my privacy settings to allow me...: I have tried to connect to the sign in on different web browsers but every time I get an error message when trying to sign into my Microsoft account on the Xbox account website. I have tried...
  5. Why can I not sign in my account from the settings as it is asking me to verify another email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I not sign in my account from the settings as it is asking me to verify another email.: So I can login in with the same email I am using since I was forced to create one but the one on my laptop when I go into the settings trying to update some information it says I need to verify...
  6. someone signed into my Microsoft Account and it wasnt me. He changed the settings and i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone signed into my Microsoft Account and it wasnt me. He changed the settings and i...: Someone logged into my Microsoft Account. He changed the password, security info, and security question. I got an Email from Microsoft and it said that the security email used was *** Die...
  7. How do I set my profile to being able to sign in offline?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I set my profile to being able to sign in offline?: I’m wanting to use my Xbox in my truck as I am not always around internet sources I want to use my save data and continue campaigns on my games. I know you used to be able to do it but I was...
  8. Whenever I try to set up my Xbox to my Xbox app it says turn on your console and sign in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to set up my Xbox to my Xbox app it says turn on your console and sign in...: I've tried to watch videos on this and how to fix it but I couldn't find anything to work 4058f324-8ffc-44e7-9bc6-9e795976e4cc
  9. How am i suppose to set up xfinity as my wireless connection when it won’t show me the sign...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How am i suppose to set up xfinity as my wireless connection when it won’t show me the sign...: Selected Xfinity in network settings, it asks to authenticate in another browser, im taken to a page that only says sign in, once selected the next page is blank with only the option to read terms...
  10. How can I set a password to be able to sign in to Minecraft on PC so my child finishes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I set a password to be able to sign in to Minecraft on PC so my child finishes...: How can I set a password to be able to sign in to Minecraft on PC so my child finishes homework first? d9835dc3-5978-430c-9ba4-a1ba1dc5bda2