I set all my settings on allow and everyone y on my career on 2k and I can't join them in a...

Discus and support I set all my settings on allow and everyone y on my career on 2k and I can't join them in a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; in a online game it says that I need to change my settings still I set all my settings on allow and everyone yet still can't join... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Spartan xReper, Dec 22, 2022.

1. I set all my settings on allow and everyone y on my career on 2k and I can't join them in a...

in a online game it says that I need to change my settings still I set all my settings on allow and everyone yet still can't join

:)

Spartan xReper, Dec 22, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I set all my settings on allow and everyone y on my career on 2k and I can't join them in a online game it says that I need to change my settings still.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Can you please sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and check if these settings are also set to "allow"?

Also, do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription?

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.

[​IMG]
  3. Ganezh Capriawan Win User

Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings.

i've already set all those to everyone/allow and i still can't join multiplayer
  4. MokshShah Win User

Xbox one Turtle beach recon 70

All my settings allow everyone as I went to settings communication and multiplayer and it allows everyone.
  5. EzawaAkihiko Win User

How to: Provide Feedback for Forums.Xbox.com

In my Privacy & online safety settings, I can't turn the ‘you can create and join clubs’ and 'Broadcast gameplay' to Allow, every time I turned them into 'Allow' and clicked submit, it turned back to block automatically. and I can't join Minecraft Realms
  6. wild wolf78 Win User

NBA2K14 crash

This game is *** can't play my career and gm in nba 2k 14.
Thema:

I set all my settings on allow and everyone y on my career on 2k and I can't join them in a...

1. I set all my settings on allow and everyone y on my career on 2k and I can't join them in a... - Similar Threads - set settings allow

2. should traffic in be allowed for xbox 360 in modem firewall settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    should traffic in be allowed for xbox 360 in modem firewall settings?: should traffic in be allowed for xbox360 in modem firewall settings? f6b91e7d-394a-44ca-aabc-055c5177d841
  3. Why do I not have the option to change my Hertz allowed in my Xbox setting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I not have the option to change my Hertz allowed in my Xbox setting?: I currently just got the Xbox Series X and was wanting to run 120 FPS, but I noticed there is not an option to change it in my Xbox settings. I have the "Acer Nitro 34" Class UWQHD Curved Gaming...
  4. I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.: I finally managed to create an adult account that could add my main to a family group and change my account's settings. But when I did and opened Minecraft Java again, multiplayer is still...
  5. Multiplayer is disabled in Minecraft even though the setting is allowed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer is disabled in Minecraft even though the setting is allowed.: Multiplayer is disabled in Minecraft even though the setting is allowed. 28fe509a-aee1-4ccf-87f4-3da0a9fbd092
  6. Child cannot access Minecraft multiplayer even though we have allowed it in the settings

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Child cannot access Minecraft multiplayer even though we have allowed it in the settings: We have spent hours going through every step recommended, we've downloaded the xbox family app, we've set everything to "allowed" via my parental account, we've restarted his computer, we've...
  7. i can't play minecraft i have 18+ years old setted and all options allowed

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't play minecraft i have 18+ years old setted and all options allowed: i can't play minecraft i have 18+ years old setted and all options allowed 0198a1dd-7326-4629-9eca-027c38e8d9cb
  8. Minecraft Java/MacOS. : "chat not allowed by account settings" error on multiplayer servers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java/MacOS. : "chat not allowed by account settings" error on multiplayer servers: Hi, I get this error message when I press tea when connected with a multiplayer server. My xbox account permissions are set to allow everyone to talk to me and vice-verse. My account is an adult...
  9. Why is the allow passthrough setting not being saved on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the allow passthrough setting not being saved on xbox?: For headset to work on xbox the Allow passthrough once ticked then come off to go back on the audio setting the Allow passthrough isnt ticked, any ideas? 608822d9-a97b-4a3d-a2b8-744022ad41a9
  10. The Xbox website on google won't let me sign in and change my privacy settings to allow me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox website on google won't let me sign in and change my privacy settings to allow me...: I have tried to connect to the sign in on different web browsers but every time I get an error message when trying to sign into my Microsoft account on the Xbox account website. I have tried...