I set a bunch of my child’s restrictions on his xbox so he can play games 18 and up and put...
Discus and support I set a bunch of my child’s restrictions on his xbox so he can play games 18 and up and put... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Black screen, not working, please help I can show all setting if you need 900b7b96-5cd4-4c99-b1e6-67718b32d3a1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mongoose ez, Nov 15, 2023.
Thema:
I set a bunch of my child’s restrictions on his xbox so he can play games 18 and up and put...
Loading...
-
I set a bunch of my child’s restrictions on his xbox so he can play games 18 and up and put... - Similar Threads - set bunch child’s
-
Xbox audio party clarity setting
in XboX InsidersXbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]... -
Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working
in XboX InsidersXbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer... -
Problem about privacy settings pls help
in XboX InsidersProblem about privacy settings pls help: Is anyone else having this issue? My Xbox privacy settings won’t save. Every time I click Submit, it says they’re saved, but after refreshing the page, everything resets to the previous settings.... -
Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised
in XboX InsidersXbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised: Hi Everyone, My Xbox account has decided to lock my privacy settings into customised (with all communication turned off) so I cannot hear, access chat, type or add new friends. Every multiplayer... -
Xbox mode not appearing in settings.
in XboX InsidersXbox mode not appearing in settings.: I am a an xbox and microsoft insider, however xbox mode doesn't seem to appear in the settings. submitted by /u/Suitable_Middle_5777 [link] [comments] -
My settings are being charged and I didn't approve this
in XboX InsidersMy settings are being charged and I didn't approve this: So twice now in the last couple of weeks I have turned on my console and been greeted by the message that my console has been switched to shutdown mode instead of standby. I believe this is a... -
Introduction of Quick Settings Customization
in XboX InsidersIntroduction of Quick Settings Customization: We would like you to add an update to add the feature of customizing quick settings instead of going to the general settings, the quick settings are the ones that we can customize and meet the... -
How is “Sharing Permissions” setting enabled?
in XboX InsidersHow is “Sharing Permissions” setting enabled?: I stumbled upon this setting on ROG Xbox Ally X. Its’s on the Xbox app. I don’t see it on other PCs. Updated Windows 11 and the Xbox app to latest, but still no luck. What makes this availble?... -
I’m sure there’s a bunch of posts like this but I need help with my refresh rate settings
in XboX InsidersI’m sure there’s a bunch of posts like this but I need help with my refresh rate settings: Tv says it allow 4k 60hz gaming, but Xbox won’t Allow me to turn on the 50hz tab in display settings submitted by /u/MrHerbaDerb [link] [comments]