I sent my minecraft realms code to my friends but when they try to join it says they need...

Discus and support I sent my minecraft realms code to my friends but when they try to join it says they need... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to manually allow people with the code to join? 0f19c289-3597-48ba-b094-8f2332ce9a4e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Paragon xox, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Paragon xox
    Paragon xox Guest

I sent my minecraft realms code to my friends but when they try to join it says they need...

Is there a way to manually allow people with the code to join?

:)

Paragon xox, Dec 15, 2020
  2. brookebrady Win User

Can't invite friend to my Minecraft world

So my friends try to friend me and when I accept it says try again. To my friends it says there my friend but it doesn't show up like that for me. I also can't put in minecraft realm sever codes when it says go to friends and enter the code. I play on Nintendo Switch. Can someone please help me none of my friends know how to solve this problem.
  3. Evilpurplesheep Win User

Friends cant join my server?

Hey,

So Minecraft isn't exactly the game I'm wanting to play on my Xbox but I'll describe it anyway.

if I was to host a normal server then I wouldn't need realms to join for bedrock Minecraft so I don't have a realms.

1. I load up the game

2. I load up the multiplayer server

3. Everything's fine, server details seem fine

4. Send invite to friends or they try to join

5. Friends get the message of "Join failed" when they try to join

6. Check multiplayer settings and it says connection and NAT are both fine and open

Is this going to an issue that will get resolved soon? as I have had this issue for a little over a month now and don't particularly want to keep paying for Xbox game pass when I cant really play any games with friends.

thanks in advance
  4. Ogrebeth Win User

Minecraft vs Minecraft XBox One Edition

The cross play of Minecraft works as such,

The PC/MAC is separate from the other versions in terms of cross-play. As in the only way to join a game with console or mobile players (or Windows 10) is to play on a realm.

Console (Xbox and PS), Mobile and Windows 10 will all work without needing realms as long as your friends are online or on the same network as yourself.

It is only the PC/MAC version of the game that will require you to use realms to join each others game.
    But his friends are on Xbox One edition and my son has the newest minecraft. Apparently they can't play together because they're on different versions?? That's what I'm trying to determine. They're not trying to join realms.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

trying to join my friends minecraft realm

Seems you have registered a child account (under 18+ of age) and only your parental account can change the privacy settings.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

trying to join my friends minecraft realm

Hello Stiner,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to join within your friends Realm on Minecraft.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow our Xbox One online safety and privacy settings
    for parents and kids
    support article. The article provides the different ways that the Privacy and Online Safety settings can be adjusted.

Try this out for us and then let us know if this information helped.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. I sent my minecraft realms code to my friends but when they try to join it says they need... - Similar Threads - sent minecraft realms

2. When i try to login on minecraft i get sent to a wrong account that doesnt have minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to login on minecraft i get sent to a wrong account that doesnt have minecraft.: After the migration i can't login to my minecraft account, and I know i migrated it. I had the same problem in January but then i managed to fix it, I dont remember how. I have one mail with my...
  3. Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...: My account is no longer available to be entered it's just said you can't join that account does not exist anymore even though I have purchased it I got VIP+ on hypixel and other place's and actual...
  4. What do I do if a potential phisher has a code sent to my email for a Minecraft sign in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do I do if a potential phisher has a code sent to my email for a Minecraft sign in?: At the time, I had thought I was connecting my Minecraft and Discord account so i could see my stats and guild info in the server instead of logging onto the game. After i received and email for...
  5. Password reset emails not being sent for legacy Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset emails not being sent for legacy Minecraft account: So, many years ago before microsoft bought minecraft, I had purchased a minecraft account. I had used it happily for a while, then life got busy, etc. cut to last week. When I tried to login to...
  6. Logged into minecraft sent me to old account from my xbox live account instead of my most...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logged into minecraft sent me to old account from my xbox live account instead of my most...: I recently was logged out of minecraft, I did what anyone would do and logged in, when I logged in it took me to another account I have tried to fix it but it keeps taking me to my old account the...
  7. A friend sent me a gift code for Minecraft for win10 but every time I try and download it,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend sent me a gift code for Minecraft for win10 but every time I try and download it,...: I am at the end of my rope here, I have tried uninstalling the game from my console, redeeming it the code on every way I have tried (microsoft store app, xbox app, the microsoft website) and...
  8. Can't send messages in xbox app and don't see chat+ cant sent messages in minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't send messages in xbox app and don't see chat+ cant sent messages in minecraft: I tried making family with my another account as parent, nothing changed, I'm over 18 so I can't be blocked for being child, I just don't have allow to change what I can do, what can others or...
  9. Minecraft Earth Email Containing Skin Code Never Sent

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft Earth Email Containing Skin Code Never Sent: On August 16th I signed up for the Minecraft Earth Beta, which said it came with a skin. The confirmation with the skin was supposed to be sent within 24 hours, and I still have not gotten it(It...
  10. Sent my free version of minecraft windows 10 to my gmail instead of my outlook

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sent my free version of minecraft windows 10 to my gmail instead of my outlook: so a few months ago i found out that i could get minecraft windows 10 edition for free since i bought java edition, so i went through it all but accidentally sent it to my gmail instead of my...