I sent my Elite Series 2 to get a bumper repaired and the replacement I received has a...

Discus and support I sent my Elite Series 2 to get a bumper repaired and the replacement I received has a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Elite 2 I sent for repair had an unresponsive left bumper and now the one I have been sent back has a left thumb stick that gets stuck on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vezuvius, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Vezuvius
    Vezuvius Guest

I sent my Elite Series 2 to get a bumper repaired and the replacement I received has a...

My Elite 2 I sent for repair had an unresponsive left bumper and now the one I have been sent back has a left thumb stick that gets stuck on the internals so doesn't have full motion.

Any suggestions on what I can do? I don't seem to be getting anywhere with support.

:)

Vezuvius, Apr 28, 2022
  2. FakeZ 1N3R Win User

Elite series 2 stick drift

Hi Flea,

Yes, I’ve been receiving the same issues.

First Elite series 2 lasted the longest though still ended up with stick drift, button issues and bumper problems.

Sent off to be returned with what I’m guessing to be someone else’s restored controller with sticky bumpers and stick drift as soon as I connected the “new replacement” to my console….

Im guessing we are not the only ones with replacement issues….

Anyone?…
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

I sent my Elite Series 2 to get a bumper repaired and the replacement I received has a broken left thumb stick.

4. gds1972 Win User

Elite bumpers

Hi

It is not possible to purchase bumpers for the elite controller directly from Microsoft, If the bumpers of your elite controller require replacing the controller would need to be sent to
    Microsoft repair centre for this.
  5. ROBOSLIDER Win User

XBox Elite controller bumper issues

The bumpers on my launch day Series 1 Elite Controller finally broke a few months ago. Was disappointed that an otherwise perfectly functioning controller (never had the grip issue with mine) was rendered useless because of the poor design of the bumpers.
    All the development that went into the Elite and no effort was made to improve this inherent weakness in all Xbox One controllers. I repaired it myself with a replacement bumper from ebay. Never had bumper issues with any of my 360 controllers.
  6. s33r Win User

Elite series 2 controller replacement

Warranties cover a like for like replacement if required under that warranty so as far as I know, yes, if you send an Elite series 2 in for replacement you will receive an Elite series 2 back.
Thema:

1. I sent my Elite Series 2 to get a bumper repaired and the replacement I received has a... - Similar Threads - sent Elite Series

2. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  3. I've sent my Elite 2 off to warranty twice, now my controller is even worse!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've sent my Elite 2 off to warranty twice, now my controller is even worse!: Hi, I sent my Elite 2 (fairly new, I didn't think to check warranty initially) off for a warranty fix. I was getting double input on the A and Y button, every now and then LB would double input....
  4. I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able...: I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able to track the package until it got to the destination for repair. How can I check the order status...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller sent back untouched?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller sent back untouched?: I sent out my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller for repair/replacement and I got my controller sent back untouched and unfixed? I have only taken off the front plate, which I have read on the...
  6. I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.: I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and I called support 5 times and so far no one can't find my controller, at this point I want a refund, how I can get it?...
  7. How I can get back my Xbox elite controller that I sent for repair 2 months ago?

in XBoX on Windows
    How I can get back my Xbox elite controller that I sent for repair 2 months ago?: I sent my Xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 2 months ago and I didn’t receive back yet, I called support multiple times and always is the same, “I escalated the issue and soon you...
  8. I sent in a elite controller in warranty with a bad right bumper and it was sent back not...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent in a elite controller in warranty with a bad right bumper and it was sent back not...: I sent in a elite controller in warranty still with a bad right bumper and it was sent back not fixed with no explanation why. The controller was in great condition otherwise. What is this...
  9. I got sent someone else's coustom elite controller instead of mine.

in XBoX on Windows
    I got sent someone else's coustom elite controller instead of mine.: This is the controller i was sent after I sent MY controller back to fix my RB. The username was scribbled over digitally for privacy. How do I get my controller back. [img]...
  10. I sent my Elite Series 2 controller in for Repair with Warranty but the MS Website hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my Elite Series 2 controller in for Repair with Warranty but the MS Website hasn't...: Its 2023 and only post I can find related to this subject area closed thread from 2020. It was the only controller i Had since the i bought after the old 2 Regular controllers I had got Serve...