I sent my elite pad off to be fixed under warranty 3 week ago haven’t had any update what...

Discus and support I sent my elite pad off to be fixed under warranty 3 week ago haven’t had any update what... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All info is in the question. 77e96e36-f330-4b87-8664-6f00b233cec1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LG x Generation, May 31, 2023.

1. I sent my elite pad off to be fixed under warranty 3 week ago haven’t had any update what...

All info is in the question.

:)

LG x Generation, May 31, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

I sent my elite pad off to be fixed under warranty 3 week ago haven’t had any update what am I supposed to do?

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

You can check the order status at the device tab on your Microsoft account

Sign in to your Microsoft account, and then select the device that’s associated with your service order.
    Select device for service
    Select Repair Order at the bottom of the page.
    Review the status of your order.
    Note There may be a short delay before your order appears on the page.
  3. Saw Illusions Win User

elite controller handle grip coming off

4. TinierParrot668 Win User

In-game hours not tracking

That’s what I though initially but it’s been 2-3 weeks and its only the hours that won’t update, all the other statistics work as normal and I haven’t had any problem with achievements.
  5. Sergeant Jinx Win User

Xbox one controller right analogue stick drifting up

Yep mine was the right stick. I ended up buying a new pad as I couldn't play my games, this was 2 weeks ago, I didn't update the new pad and I've had no problems whatsoever.
  6. COD 2 HALO Win User

New MW3 Map Pack for Elite Only or are Members in Family Pack Included?

I HAVE THE ELITE SERVICE AND YES I CAN PLAY THE MAPS UNDER MY OTHER GAMER TAGS ON THE SAME XBOX THOUGH. I POSTED THIS ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO. SO YEAH I CAN PLAY UNDER MY OTHER GT THAT DOES NOT HAVE THE ELITE SERVICE.
Thema:

I sent my elite pad off to be fixed under warranty 3 week ago haven’t had any update what...

1. I sent my elite pad off to be fixed under warranty 3 week ago haven’t had any update what... - Similar Threads - sent elite pad

2. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  3. I've sent my Elite 2 off to warranty twice, now my controller is even worse!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've sent my Elite 2 off to warranty twice, now my controller is even worse!: Hi, I sent my Elite 2 (fairly new, I didn't think to check warranty initially) off for a warranty fix. I was getting double input on the A and Y button, every now and then LB would double input....
  4. I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able...: I have sent Xbox my elite controller to fix as there was a bumper issue. I used to be able to track the package until it got to the destination for repair. How can I check the order status...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller sent back untouched?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller sent back untouched?: I sent out my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller for repair/replacement and I got my controller sent back untouched and unfixed? I have only taken off the front plate, which I have read on the...
  6. I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and Microsoft lost it.: I sent my xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 3 months ago and I called support 5 times and so far no one can't find my controller, at this point I want a refund, how I can get it?...
  7. How I can get back my Xbox elite controller that I sent for repair 2 months ago?

in XBoX on Windows
    How I can get back my Xbox elite controller that I sent for repair 2 months ago?: I sent my Xbox elite controller to repair under warranty 2 months ago and I didn’t receive back yet, I called support multiple times and always is the same, “I escalated the issue and soon you...
  8. I sent in a elite controller in warranty with a bad right bumper and it was sent back not...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent in a elite controller in warranty with a bad right bumper and it was sent back not...: I sent in a elite controller in warranty still with a bad right bumper and it was sent back not fixed with no explanation why. The controller was in great condition otherwise. What is this...
  9. I got sent someone else's coustom elite controller instead of mine.

in XBoX on Windows
    I got sent someone else's coustom elite controller instead of mine.: This is the controller i was sent after I sent MY controller back to fix my RB. The username was scribbled over digitally for privacy. How do I get my controller back. [img]...
  10. I sent my Elite Series 2 controller in for Repair with Warranty but the MS Website hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my Elite Series 2 controller in for Repair with Warranty but the MS Website hasn't...: Its 2023 and only post I can find related to this subject area closed thread from 2020. It was the only controller i Had since the i bought after the old 2 Regular controllers I had got Serve...