I sent a game as a gift to the wrong email. I cannot get to it and they redeemed code. How...

Discus and support I sent a game as a gift to the wrong email. I cannot get to it and they redeemed code. How... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I sent a game as a gift to the wrong email. I cannot get to it and they redeemed code. How do I get it to my account or my money back. I have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BILLBILL79, Dec 24, 2022.

1. BILLBILL79
    BILLBILL79 Guest

I sent a game as a gift to the wrong email. I cannot get to it and they redeemed code. How...

I sent a game as a gift to the wrong email. I cannot get to it and they redeemed code. How do I get it to my account or my money back. I have been denied a refund by xbox and I am still out 87 bucks.

:)

BILLBILL79, Dec 24, 2022
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Email gifting

There are two ways to gift to friends. The first, email gifting, will give you a redeemable code after purchase (usually sent to you via email). This one you can then send to your friend. The only drawback is if you get their email address wrong and they may not receive it.

The second method which is the best is gifting directly to their gamertag on your list. That code will be sent to them via the Xbox Message Center and can be redeemed directly on the console.
  3. Joe Redding Win User

unable to redownload purchased games on new xbox

I bought as gift and emailed them to him the he redeemed the codes that were sent. I'll check this and reply back.
  4. At the Nozzle Win User

Microsoft Rewards Points Did Not Redeem In Cash

Hey there,

So you redeemed your Microsoft Rewards point for a $25 gift card right? An email should have been sent to your email with a code that you will redeem to get the points on your account. So check your email for a code!

Best,

Nozzle :)
  5. BILLBILL79 Win User

I sent a game as a gift to the wrong email. I cannot get to it and they redeemed code. How do I get it to my account or my money back.

Also doesn't anyone else find all this a bit much? I mean I know the person the email went to and they can't even play it. They don't have an Xbox. They are ok with Returning it. To me this is a step away from theft.
  6. ngocphi Win User

I sent a game as a gift to the wrong email. I cannot get to it and they redeemed code. How do I get it to my account or my money back.

Prepaid codes terms.are just that

Regardless of if it is a mistake you can't take back a redeemed code regardless of plarform
Thema:

1. I sent a game as a gift to the wrong email. I cannot get to it and they redeemed code. How... - Similar Threads - sent game gift

2. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...
  3. Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere: Friend sent a gfit to me, got the email from microsoft and everything, still don't have the game they bought after waiting 12 hours 2afdde5c-d280-4dba-ad6d-b00673466594
  4. I have A code for redeeming a Elden ring game which someone sent me as a gift but it do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have A code for redeeming a Elden ring game which someone sent me as a gift but it do...: I have A code for redeeming a Elden ring game which someone sent me as a gift but it do have / in it to complete 25 characters. Please advise 50a27624-e98d-479e-ae5b-15e110057938
  5. Friend gifted me a game, code xbox sent me to redeem doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend gifted me a game, code xbox sent me to redeem doesn't work: My friend gifted me a game using the Microsoft store, xbox sent me a code to redeem but it doesn't work. a0695692-592c-4848-93ba-24dd44c2181e
  6. I sent a friend a gift game and he did not receive it. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I sent a friend a gift game and he did not receive it. What do I do?: I sent a friend a gift game and he did not receive it. What do I do? 4db5270a-3b50-41fe-9f02-bbbbfc6644b4
  7. Doom:Eternal - the game was supposed to be a gift, but Microsoft only sent digital copy!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom:Eternal - the game was supposed to be a gift, but Microsoft only sent digital copy!: My partner recently purchased Doom Eternal (Standard Edition) for a birthday present, along with some other items.. We received the other items in the post just after the 14 day period, however...
  8. I bought the wrong game and sent to my friend as a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong game and sent to my friend as a gift: So, I wanted to buy a game to my friend, but I've bought the wrong one. Me and him are trying to refund this game to be able to buy what we want. The game is already in his account because I sent...
  9. I've sent (BF game) as a gift to my friend, but he wasn't able to redeem it. How can I get my ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've sent (BF game) as a gift to my friend, but he wasn't able to redeem it. How can I get my ...: Hi, I've sent a BattleField game as a gift to my friend, but he wasn't able to redeem it. How can I get my money back? Thanx c3d52bbc-9bb6-4ed9-8980-e15a8f1df9e3
  10. Can’t accept a game sent as a gift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t accept a game sent as a gift: Hello, today I bought UFC 3 and sent it as a gift to my younger brother(who I live with) however upon recieving the code in the email it tells him that he can’t accept the game because it’s coming...