I send a message in Portuguese, but my friend speaks English, so the message is...

Discus and support I send a message in Portuguese, but my friend speaks English, so the message is... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This needs to be deployed submitted by /u/Additional-Map-955 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Additional-Map-955, Mar 12, 2023.

1. I send a message in Portuguese, but my friend speaks English, so the message is...

/u/Additional-Map-955, Mar 12, 2023
  2. Uber MunkE 00 Win User

your version is not compatible with 2012 ProEvolution

I did not really understand that. Can you post that in Spanish or Portuguese so a Spanish or Portuguese speaking member can help you? Google Translate is a horrible service or you just do not know English that much which is no problem. Ill make sure a Spanish
    or Portuguese speaking member will answer this.
  3. FawnPegasus7939 Win User

my account got hacked

sorry but my region dont support this phone numbers and i cant speak english very well can i chat with them or send them a message ?
  4. Young Zet Win User

i cant message none of my friends on my xbox one

I have the same problem.

I can't send messages but I can speak on the headset.

sorry for my English. I'm from Poland
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

No puedo cambiar el idioma en Dishonored 2 [I can't change the language in Dishonored 2]

That can be the Studion don't have the Spanish Idioma in All plataform so I think that we need play that game in English, I'm Brazillian but I don't Liked play games in Portuguese or Spanish, I Only Play games in English, but my friend try send some feedback
    to Studio Developer about that solicitation
  6. DhuPereira Win User

Looking for mature players with MICs that would like to play and collaborate on Gardens & Graveyards or other competitive modes.

I have 100% of achievements. level 65 or 66. If anyone want to play multiplayer matches on the Xone feel free to add me. But please send a message before saying the purpose, so that I know and accept the friend request.

DETAIL: I do not speak English, I am Brazilian, fair game without cheating or appeals. I understand a little English, but I'm terrible to understand spoken English.

33 years.
Thema:

I send a message in Portuguese, but my friend speaks English, so the message is...

1. I send a message in Portuguese, but my friend speaks English, so the message is... - Similar Threads - send message Portuguese

2. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  3. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  4. Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?: I dont even know how to explain it. One minute it was fine and then the next minute, xbox app and my actual xbox stopped showing me my chats. I can't see them, recieve or send any messages and I'm...
  5. Lfg send message fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Lfg send message fix?: When trying to request an invite for someone’s looking for group post it doesn’t let me send a message to let them know I’m interested 3d4020ee-65cd-49fa-ad48-fafa016e0c69
  6. Group chat not allowing users to send messages inside of group chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group chat not allowing users to send messages inside of group chat.: I have a server I’m running with multiple people, to stay in touch with everyone and allow them to talk to each other easily I have a group message set up through Xbox messages. Everything was...
  7. Why are we so many racist players allowed to send messages online without proper...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are we so many racist players allowed to send messages online without proper...: Myself and kids are often sent racist messages online. Nothing ever gets sorted. Wondering whether going to the media may help bring this to peoples attention. Microsoft don't seem keen to help....
  8. If I send a message to someone and they don't have the Xbox app will it pop up for them...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I send a message to someone and they don't have the Xbox app will it pop up for them...: So I sent a message to someone that I know on Xbox app but I was just wondering if they don't have the Xbox app will it still pop up to them in some kind of way when they play a game that is...
  9. We cannot send a text message to this number.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We cannot send a text message to this number.: I am trying to unlock my child account, this was created yesterday and only setup on Xbox so I am not sure what it is blocked for. I have tried multiple phone numbers but have had no luck....
  10. Due to suspension you cannot send any messages

in XBoX Accessibility
    Due to suspension you cannot send any messages: i get this message every time i try and message someone, is it permanent? can i not message people on xbox anymore? if so is there any reason to lift it For context, my family is in town for the...