I selected the wrong email Address sign-In to my purchased MCC Halo game in Steam

Discus and support I selected the wrong email Address sign-In to my purchased MCC Halo game in Steam in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi My name is kelvin, I bought this game not far from Steam release not long ago for The PC version then I sign-in without realizing which email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kelvin Sheen, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Kelvin Sheen
    Kelvin Sheen Guest

I selected the wrong email Address sign-In to my purchased MCC Halo game in Steam

Hi My name is kelvin, I bought this game not far from Steam release not long ago for The PC version then I sign-in without realizing which email address I was signing into in my Halo MCC game and I don't know how change it to the email address I wanted and not to discard the outlook email address, I didn't have much progress in that wrong account, so i am okay with restarting my progress over, I don't want to delete the game in steam to redo the purchase and don't want to create another email address than the same email address I mentioned

My Halo MCC game is in @outlook.com account

I want to move it to my @hotmail.com account

I have tried:

1. when I add alias to both of my Microsoft account from my outlook & hotmail email account & address vice versa exchange but had errors both of the email addresses shows: This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address. in @outlook.com & for the @hotmail.com is This is already part of your security info
    2. using My Steam platform transfer my Halo MCC licence game by to logging into my hotmail Microsoft account hoping it would register a new account swapping old outlook Microsoft account away, clicking sign-in with a different Microsoft account and to follow procedure provided in the window, as it never proceeded the the next following step
    3. when I go to the Steam support page it leads me to the halo support web page (but I don't to create an additional account only for Halo MCC Matter)
    4. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-on-halo/19c11658-105b-43ae-8d7c-1f136d041712 and this link is not relevant anymore for my Microsoft Windows version
    5. looking through other Microsoft article
    OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home
    Version 10.0.22621 Build 22621

my email address: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** & *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

What can I do

:)

Kelvin Sheen, Mar 15, 2023
  2. Kelvin Sheen Win User

One last thing. I want to change my email address that is registered to windows 11 license to my hotmail account too is that possible, because I want to have Microsoft products, products licensing, (etc I.e, anything I have associated to Microsoft) to it's own Microsoft email account.

Btw, thanks for that problem you solved

[​IMG]
    no worries, can I do the same in Minecraft, after I transfer my Minecraft into my Microsoft account(to able to import and export from my Microsoft hotmail account)or do i have to select carefully to which Microsoft i would implement to
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Kelvin!

First, you cannot merge or move those email addresses to each others because they're both Microsoft emails. You cannot add an existing Microsoft email to a different Microsoft account.

The best option we can do instead is to switch your account in Halo: MCC from outlook account to hotmail account.

Try to sign out your Xbox Live account on Steam:

From the main menu, press R to open your Active Roster
    Click on your Gamertag
    Select Change Profile
    Select Yes on the confirmation screen to log out of the Xbox network.

Then attempt to sign in your hotmail account.

If it doesn't work, delete your webcache data and try again.

Navigate to your local AppData's webcache folder at C:\Users\YourUserNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\MCC\Saved\webcache

Alternatively, paste this into your explorer window bar: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\MCC\Saved\webcache

Delete all files in this location
    Launch the game
    Sign into the preferred Xbox network account and allow the app to access your info
  4. Rostom L Win User

All digital licenses are account bound. I am afraid it cannot be transferred to a different account. However, you can actually sign in your preferred Microsoft account to your Windows PC as one of your user accounts.
  5. Rostom L Win User

For your Minecraft game, if you already have migrated your Minecraft account to a Microsoft account, it cannot be undone anymore. It will be permanently linked to the Microsoft account you used on the migration process.
  6. Kelvin Sheen Win User

One last thing. I want to change my email address that is registered to windows 11 license to my hotmail account too is that possible, because I want to have Microsoft products, products licensing, (etc I.e, anything I have associated to Microsoft) to it's own Microsoft email account.

Btw, thanks for that problem you solved

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. I selected the wrong email Address sign-In to my purchased MCC Halo game in Steam - Similar Threads - selected wrong email

2. Having issues with the A select button not working on some screens

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues with the A select button not working on some screens: The A “Select” button does not work on some screens while it works on others. This issue is occurring across multiple controllers (3 different ones) and multiple games. For instance, I cannot get...
  3. LB, RB, X, Y, A, SELECT, START and DPAD does not work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    LB, RB, X, Y, A, SELECT, START and DPAD does not work.: I tried to watch hulu one day, started up the controller and console like normal, was able to open hulu with the buttons but after that all buttons except L3 R3 RT LT stopped working, I've tried...
  4. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  5. Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1: Hello, I have 4 xbox controllers plugged in on my Win 10 machine, every time the PC resets different controller is set up as player 1/default controller, its like the ID's of the controllers...
  6. Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else feel cheated with game selection?: Why do Xbox players not have access to all the cool games I see people streaming? There are games for PC that look REALLY cool. And I’m sure we’ve all seen hell divers. If I didn’t have so much...
  7. How do I change port selection since the upnp is unsuccessful on my Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change port selection since the upnp is unsuccessful on my Xbox: Need to change port or something cause my game isn’t working due to nat type staying moderate and saying upnp is unsuccessful. bd0c6163-0dcb-45ec-9b48-e2dd59fcc28f
  8. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960
  9. Unable to submit a repair. When it asks what's wrong im only able to select accessories

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to submit a repair. When it asks what's wrong im only able to select accessories: I recently just sent my Xbox in to be repaired and it was sent back with a new problem dce5a4b1-23b6-4347-946e-51e702577244
  10. Cannot link Facebook Account - Something went wrong there. Select Find friends to try again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot link Facebook Account - Something went wrong there. Select Find friends to try again.: Hello All, I have been having this issue for years! I for some reason cannot link my xbox account with my facebook account. I have constant support many times with no resolutions. I have...