I seemed to misplace my GOW 3 code when I bought Ultimate Edition back in September.

Discus and support I seemed to misplace my GOW 3 code when I bought Ultimate Edition back in September. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way for me to recover the code if I never redeemed it? cabe34ec-a601-40ef-b167-a22719d6f3f8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joezillaa, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Joezillaa
    Joezillaa Guest

I seemed to misplace my GOW 3 code when I bought Ultimate Edition back in September.

Is there any way for me to recover the code if I never redeemed it?

:)

Joezillaa, Jun 7, 2016
  2. Deleted Gears of War Codes

Hi I deleted the codes for GOW when I bought GOW : Ultimate Edition... I played before Dec 31, how can I get them back?

Gamertag:

BasterdAldoRain, Jun 7, 2016
  3. lew1smk
    lew1smk Guest
    Did not receive gears of war ultimate edition codes

So I purchased GOW Ultimate edition when it was released last year and never got my GOW 2-3 codes.

lew1smk, Jun 7, 2016
  4. friday13maggot Win User

Gears of War ultimate edition

I got my GOW ultimate edition 3 weeks ago installed and played the game and still haven't received my promotional codes for GOW1, GOW2, GOW3, and GOW: Judgement. Please help me with my gears nostalgia
  5. JFen16 Win User

Xbox One Black Friday bundle

There should have been a pamphlet with GOW on the cover. On the back you'll need to scratch off the code for the GOW Ultimate Edition version. Input that code in the Xbox store and it'll download.
  6. theJOKEsonUson Win User

Codes are sent in waves

Hey there,

Very sorry to hear about the frustration, could you post back with details about the promotion you're inquiring about? Which game did you pre-order, what content have you not received. when was the game purchased, where was the game purchased are all information
    we would like to have to assist further.

Thanks!
    The promotion is, gow 4 ultimate edition which i preordered and recieved and installed on oct 12. The content i have not recieved yet is the dl codes for gow 1,2&3. The game was enclosed with the gow 4 ultimate edition console that i purchased on oct 12
    from amazon.ca. I live in Canada and my account is Canadian and is in good standing. This is my very first xbox system.
  7. ThreeAces Win User

GOW Ultimate - Promo Codes never received

BTW, support actually wanted me to now go buy GOW 4 Ultimate Edition to get the codes I was supposed to get with GOW Ultimate 2015. What then, wait 10 more months and then buy GOW 5?
  8. MaxfaithX Win User

Code can not be reddemed

And my friend in Spain doen't have this problem. He bought GoW Ultimate Edition (Disc) too.
Thema:

1. I seemed to misplace my GOW 3 code when I bought Ultimate Edition back in September. - Similar Threads - seemed misplace GOW

2. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  3. My elite controller hair trigger seems unreliable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite controller hair trigger seems unreliable.: I just got my elite core controller red today, everything seems fine but once i turn my hair trigger on, every time I turn right it seems to go one and off randomly, any solutions? I've tried with...
  4. My Xbox Series X Power Button light seems to be going out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X Power Button light seems to be going out: The light on the power button looks like it is burning out. I do not have night mode active or the custom dim set up. Is this just a matter of the led or is it indicative of a potentially bigger...
  5. Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?: Having the same problem on xbox one s tried the hard reset but it does not work , what can I do next please ? 266ff8cb-3690-4824-b65f-2dbc96453265
  6. Xbox seemingly won't upload older clips to One Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox seemingly won't upload older clips to One Drive: So with Xbox deleting clips, I've been trying to upload my older clips to One Drive. I'll select the clips I want to upload, and xbox will say the upload is successful and will continue in the...
  7. When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...: So when I turn on my Xbox series x the Xbox makes the startup sound but doesn’t actually boot up and when I attempt to connect my controller the light just flashes so I’ve tried manually syncing...
  8. Latency Variation's and high ping despite seemingly good internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latency Variation's and high ping despite seemingly good internet: Hello, I recently have encountered issue where I have very high latency variation across all games. It happened seemingly overnight and have tried all sorts of things to resolve the issue. I tried...
  9. Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help: I ordered a custom controller online before xmas (3rd Dec), it was a gift for my son. The delivery tracking seemed to get stuck at the depot and when I called they said they couldn't find the...
  10. Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements are seemingly not working in a game.: The game Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator has been consistently not working with achievements, I have the exact requirement to get the Mediocrity achievement but the game isn't actually giving...