I see a black picture after loading is finished

Discus and support I see a black picture after loading is finished in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I see a black picture after loading is finished on my XBOX ONE S console , and its not a cable_connecting problem , What shoud I do? I dont access to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fatemeh Valipour, May 30, 2023.

1. I see a black picture after loading is finished

I see a black picture after loading is finished on my XBOX ONE S console , and its not a cable_connecting problem , What shoud I do? I dont access to nothin in the cosole except "The X holding window" I'll be so thankful if you can help

:)

Fatemeh Valipour, May 30, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Fatemeh. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear about your issue with your Xbox console. Let's try some steps that might help. Kindly turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds and then plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If it persists, you can try all the suggested troubleshooting steps from this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hello, Fatemeh! I appreciate you trying the steps. If none of the steps/solutions on the link resolved the problem, I am afraid your console may need to be repaired. Thanks for your kind understanding.
  4. Fatemeh Valipour Win User

Thank you so much for your message , it didn't work again ,but realy thanks❤️
  5. maxen Win User

Gamer Pic Help

The 360 and One use different gamer pictures.

On Xbox.com, Xbox 360, Windows Phone and Windows 8, everyone sees your 360 picture.

On Xbox One and in Xbox One SmartGlass they see your Xbox One picture (or a very small version of your 360 picture if you do not change after the transition). On Xbox One there are currently only the default images that were pre-loaded on the system, as
    far as I am aware.

If the picture you are referring to is the silver horse on black background, it is still visible everywhere except on the One.
  6. JoseVillarreal5 Win User

Xbox app streaming black screen

I'm see a black screen after finishing the update that roll out yesterday August 22 2021, I don't see my dashboard in my xbox, I can see that it logs in but the only I see is a black screen but no dashboard.
Thema:

1. I see a black picture after loading is finished - Similar Threads - black picture loading

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console: I was getting stuck at the green Xbox screen. I did a factory reset and now it's stuck on the black screen. How do I fix this? Please and thank you. submitted by /u/uvasag [link] [comments]
  4. My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death: I recently bought this xbox knowing it was messed up, knowing the issue and knowing the usual fix. However, i tried fixing it and its no longer working. is there a new fix for this? (i power on...
  5. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  6. why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?: Hello So I've been frustrated for the couple of weeks because I've been trying to fix my gpu from crashing. I've updated the drivers, I've taken out my gpu out of the socket and put it back in,...
  7. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  8. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  9. Black ops 2 series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 series x: Playing black ops 2 on my series x with the disk and I can't play as I am getting pixals flying across my screen. I've tried deleting and reinstalling but nothing seems to work....
  10. Xbox black screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox black screen.: I've seen plenty of other stories from people about xbox black screens. But none quite like my situation. My xbox one glitched for several minutes during a game update. Most of the functions still...