I screwed up got a halo preview invite through a child account now I can't download it...

Discus and support I screwed up got a halo preview invite through a child account now I can't download it... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I signed up for halo insider with a child account and now I can't opt into Xbox insider to download the preview because it says I'm under 18 why the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/2019joker, Jul 30, 2021.

1. /u/2019joker
    /u/2019joker Guest

I screwed up got a halo preview invite through a child account now I can't download it...

So I signed up for halo insider with a child account and now I can't opt into Xbox insider to download the preview because it says I'm under 18 why the hell would 343 give an invite to a child account if they can't even install it help please.

submitted by /u/2019joker
    [link] [comments]

/u/2019joker, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Child acounts and Xbox Preivew Program

Hey there, PJ990! Phone support is accurate and having a child account will prevent you from getting into the Preview Program. However, I do see that you have been invited, and got you access to the
    Preview Program Support forums. They will be able to assist you getting an invite to your parental account so that your console can be in the preview program.

Please let us know if you run into further issues accessing that site! :D
  3. Mitchellsx Win User

XBOX PREVIEW INVITE PLEASEEEEE!

I recently got an invite, but im getting an error when I download the preview app saying that my console is already registered to a different account?
  4. o Wasteland o Win User

could anyone please invite me to the beta ?

I signed up for this and 2 days later I dloaded an update that clearly is the preview, but I can't use the link you provided. What's going on? I now can't get into a party or play with my friends and yet I can't invite them to the preview either. Double
    whammy!
  5. cjpeden Win User

Xbox One Preview updates

I'm on 1408.140801-2200 Also I can't access the preview forums but i got an invite to it?
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Cannot find preview invite

Hey, guys! Please do not reach out to the Twitter profile @Xbox for requests for an invite. They are unable to send you any invites. You should reach out to friends on your friends list who are in the preview program to get an invite.

You do not need to have an active Gold subscription to be part of the preview program.

You cannot be a child account on the preview program; however if you are invited, you can reach out to the preview team to ask for your parental account to get an invite. If you are on a child account and was invited, but cannot see the
    Preview Program Support forums, you will want to post in our
    Managing my Xbox Live Account on Xbox One forums for further assistance.

Those who have posted about preview access in here should now be able to access the above link for the preview support forums or the
    Update Preview Forums. If you guys run into any further issues, please let one of us Official Support agents (as noted on our gamercards to the left) know what you are running
    into, and we can look into it further. Thanks for understanding!
Thema:

1. I screwed up got a halo preview invite through a child account now I can't download it... - Similar Threads - screwed got halo

2. Loose screw in my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loose screw in my controller: Hi I recently got a new xbox seires x controller, i could hear something rattling round inside the body of the controller so I took off one of the side grip covers to see a loose screw sitting...
  3. My xbox is screwed, please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is screwed, please help: So today when i got home i was expecting a game to be downloaded which i started downlaoding from the app. Now i get home to see my xbox on but my tv says no signal. I used a new hdmi cable,...
  4. I need to know how to log into my xbox account because i screwed it up.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to know how to log into my xbox account because i screwed it up.: i recently changed the microsoft of my account to another email and removed that alias, the thing is the email i changed it to was part of another account which i removed the alias from and...
  5. Am I screwed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Am I screwed?: My xbox controller literally will not pair to my series x no matter what i do. i’ve tried everything from usb cords to unplugging it for a few minutes and nothings working. I’ve tried 4 different...
  6. Does anyone know the type of screw used on the power switch board in the xbox one and one s

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know the type of screw used on the power switch board in the xbox one and one s: I lost a few of those screws from my xbox one s and I wanted to know what kind of screws are these e2558d74-8608-40a7-8381-6e8a90347760
  7. Xbox Series X - Loose screw

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Loose screw: Yesterday i unboxed my brand new Xbox Series X after months of waiting as it was so hard to find but to my disappointment, when i unboxed it, i heard a rattling sound which was loud as if some...
  8. Screw fell while unboxing Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screw fell while unboxing Series X: Hi everyone, I just bought a Series X last week and today I've got the chance to unbox it and set it up. But while opening the wrapping around the console, I've heard some rattling and a long...
  9. Loose screw in system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loose screw in system: One of the screws that holds the back panel in place slipped out of my fingers and fell through the vents by the disc drive while I was cleaning the console. I can hear it rattle when I shake the...
  10. Alpha skip ahead here, when i lunch psychonauts 2 I guess my HDR screw the image (too bright)

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead here, when i lunch psychonauts 2 I guess my HDR screw the image (too bright): Guys can someone have a suggestion? If I turn off the HDR the problem disappear but it's a really beautiful game to play with HDR Ps:launch :) submitted by /u/Raxelzu [link] [comments]