i scratched my xbox gift card

Discus and support i scratched my xbox gift card in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i scratched my xbox gift card and i can’t read it 24bfcc81-be5b-4e8e-be95-56f45db23f99 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by X ℗, May 20, 2024.

1. X ℗
    X ℗ Guest

i scratched my xbox gift card and i can’t read it

:)

X ℗, May 20, 2024
  2. Yea Kay Win User

Call of duty modern warfare war zone

I need help I bought a gift card for my Xbox and I scratched it too hard and the code can off can u help me
  3. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Lost the game pass for all-digital Xbox one

If these were gift cards or redeemable cards that you scratch off then there is no way that it can be recovered.
  4. HoldingAces Win User

Damaged xbox gift card

Hi there.

Has this gift card already been redeemed or claimed?

Also, when you purchased the gift card, was the code already scratched off?
  5. GustavoRS14 Win User

Scratched gift card

Contact the Support and see what they can do about It
  6. blueamcat Win User

Scratched gift card

Hey, you'd have to contact the support staff directly! They should be able to help. Link: here

Alternatively you can contact the phone team via 800-469-9269
Thema:

1. i scratched my xbox gift card - Similar Threads - scratched gift card

2. I scratched all of the numbers on my gift card. I need help getting the numbers back.

in XBoX on Windows
    I scratched all of the numbers on my gift card. I need help getting the numbers back.: I need help getting the number back 7139f22f-9c6b-4025-9e34-f98021bb280c
  3. My son scratched the first 2 digits off a fortnite gift card is there any way for this to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son scratched the first 2 digits off a fortnite gift card is there any way for this to...: I’ve tried the Microsoft chat forum but the bot couldn’t help. I’ve seen chats where people said this can be resolved so hoping this is the case b5c04267-4f84-4367-b61a-564e9f1edf3d
  4. My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...: Need some assistance please and thanks. b4c6ae0a-20d7-4a8c-a468-cf1ef7524574
  5. I bought a $25 Xbox gift card and when I went to scratch the back off some of the letters...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a $25 Xbox gift card and when I went to scratch the back off some of the letters...: I bought a $25 Xbox gift card and when I went to scratch the back off some of the letters were scratched off as well. What can I do to find the missing letters? 99885cb7-f417-45c5-ab7e-048fd06a8235
  6. Code scratched off gift card, how do I get code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code scratched off gift card, how do I get code?: I scratched off my gift card and don’t want to waste money e47d5592-a3b3-4f26-89d1-7d5efd2b43de
  7. I accidentally scratched off the numbers on the back off my Xbox gift card and I don’t know...

in XBoX on Windows
    I accidentally scratched off the numbers on the back off my Xbox gift card and I don’t know...: So I bought a Xbox gift card and when I was scratching the back off on the code I did it to hard and most of the numbers came off and now I don’t know how to use it...
  8. If I purchased a gift card and I scratched off the codes too much how can I get them back

in XBoX on Windows
    If I purchased a gift card and I scratched off the codes too much how can I get them back: I purchased a gift card and I scratched off the codes too much how can I get the codes back 0f665fa8-a8ad-448a-abb1-f9ac938002bd
  9. I tried to scratch off a code on a pack of 3 gift cards and on all of them it scratched off...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to scratch off a code on a pack of 3 gift cards and on all of them it scratched off...: I need help getting the code. a87f6f2b-b4d2-4583-80b4-ef52653f32f0
  10. My son scratch off sum of his code for his xbox gift card

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son scratch off sum of his code for his xbox gift card: My son scratch off sum of his code on his Xbox gift card 5084db1f-06f3-49ef-9067-c77aa8145391