I saw two transactions on my bank account from Microsoft Xbox but I have never made a...

Discus and support I saw two transactions on my bank account from Microsoft Xbox but I have never made a... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft xbox made two transections of £10.99 and £16.74 on my Bank account that I do not recognise and I do not have any subscription with Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Abdelghany Abdelgawad, Apr 27, 2023.

1. I saw two transactions on my bank account from Microsoft Xbox but I have never made a...

Microsoft xbox made two transections of £10.99 and £16.74 on my Bank account that I do not recognise and I do not have any subscription with Microsoft Xbox and did not made any purchases

:)

Abdelghany Abdelgawad, Apr 27, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I saw two transactions on my bank account from Microsoft Xbox but I have never made a purchase?how can i cancel this and get refund?

Hey, there!

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to the Microsoft Community.

My name is Darhyl. I'm an Independent Advisor and I will do my best to help you sort this out.

I'm sorry you are experiencing any trouble right now. No worries, I'm here to help you.

In order to request a refund we need to make sure we can confirm the charges of a Microsoft account under its order history.

Since you do not have the charges under your Xbox account, please check on other Xbox accounts from family members who use your Xbox console or Windows PC frequently by signing their account on account.microsoft.com > then please go to Payment and billing > order history.

Please let me know if you're able to confirm that you can see the charges of 10.99£ and 16.74£ on the account's order history.
  3. AlastairLambie Win User

Tracing Xbox purchases

Thanks. So if there's nothing reflected on my purchase order history, but I have bank account transactions for Microsoft Xbox, that can only mean the purchases are against another Microsoft account. Is there a way of tracing purchases back from the bank
    to Microsoft to identify the account / individual?
  4. KiaraRuston Win User

Minecraft Dungeons

Hi there,

Thank you for the speedy reply.

What concerns me is that there are no successful transactions in my order history. However on my bank statement, it states that I have two successful transactions of R315.00 each from Mojang that was deducted from my account on the 29th of May 2022.
  5. Ryan Bright Win User

I was charged twice for the same product

Right now I have 4 contradicting pieces of information. My microsoft account says "no transactions in the last 3 months", my Xbox account has renewed my subscription today alongside this purchase with no issues so that should also show up in transactions, so should my renewals for the last two months before that since that would make up 3 months of subscriptions. And the Game is working fine like it has been paid for. My bank account says I've paid twice (payment still pending). Xbox Online Store told me for half a second that there was an error & no transactions had been made & it displayed Skyrim as not being purchased yet, but after quitting store to go to the help support desk or run a troubleshoot I saw that in my apps the game had been purchased & was sitting there waiting to be played.

Short version of the 4 pieces of information:

Microsoft - No Transactions in 3 Months

Xbox - Everything's Fine

Bank - I'm charging you twice for no reason

Xbox Store - You did not buy that game, mostly, I mean you did, but you also didn't & I refuse to elaborate on my errors.

Me - What is going on here?
  6. Rcap238 Win User

Purchased points for NHL 24 from XBOX store. They did not get added to my account.

Hi Arturo,

Thank you for the response. I am currently speaking to a representative at Microsoft who also claimed that the transaction will take time to settle. This is not the case as I made a purchase from the Xbox store while the associate was on the phone with me, and the transaction was instantaneous as it always is. Out of all the money spent on virtual currency through the Xbox store, I have never had this issue.

I would be suspicious if the transaction did not clear with my bank, but Microsoft is showing a "pending payment confirmation" message. When I spoke to the rep at my bank, the transaction was complete, nothing should be pending. It's essentially paid for at this point.

The one anomaly that did occur when I made the purchase on the Xbox e-commerce site is that a confirmation code was not returned to me which was strange. Again, this led me to call the bank where they verified the transaction was good.

I assume that something happened between the e-commerce site (Microsoft) where the payment request got sent out, but something got dropped on the return message from the bank and how it was handled when Microsoft received payment.

It's frustrating as a customer making a tiny purchase has to go through all these loops to simply get a product that was purchased via their e-comm platform. At least complete the order for the sake of the customer and figure out the issue internally.
Thema:

I saw two transactions on my bank account from Microsoft Xbox but I have never made a...

1. I saw two transactions on my bank account from Microsoft Xbox but I have never made a... - Similar Threads - saw transactions bank

2. is gta online not playable for xbox s; i saw a few editions that looked like it didn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is gta online not playable for xbox s; i saw a few editions that looked like it didn’t...: “not playable on this device” gta online was the main reason i had got an xbox but now its more so worrisome if i pay for it and it wouldn’t let me play. if theres something wrong or a different...
  3. So I voted in the 2023 votes for Minecraft and I saw that I should have gotten the cherry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I voted in the 2023 votes for Minecraft and I saw that I should have gotten the cherry...: So o as stated I voted in the Minecraft votes and I don't have the cherry blossom cape that I should've earned d85f514a-c24f-4c25-9e34-83e6992c4398
  4. When are the developers going to fix/balance Texas Chain Saw Massacre?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are the developers going to fix/balance Texas Chain Saw Massacre?: I've noticed this game has devolved to the point that the outcome is almost exclusively a) Troll game where the family gets bullied by the victims (go figure?) or b) New/novice players starting...
  5. Why does minecraft is hiding a secret? When I just play a minecraft, I just saw a cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does minecraft is hiding a secret? When I just play a minecraft, I just saw a cross...: Does has a CROSSES THINGS found on Minecraft? Or Why does Minecraft has crosses? To solve this problem, I wanna know if this myth is real or not, becuase I've been seen a scary things found on...
  6. Texas Chain Saw Massacre and Mortal Kombat 1 not letting me play online I need help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Texas Chain Saw Massacre and Mortal Kombat 1 not letting me play online I need help.: For Texas Chainsaw massacre the game loads but on the main menu if i hit play it does not load anything. It just stays in the main menu. Wont let me create a party either. Weird thing is if i...
  7. The Texas Chain-Saw Massacre

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Texas Chain-Saw Massacre: I want to buy the game pass because it's 1$. Because I want to play The Texas Chain-Saw Massacre but can't find or see the game in the Xbox app. I tried to log in from Google from a different...
  8. I went to play fortnite on my xbox, i logged in and saw my account was reseted, how can i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I went to play fortnite on my xbox, i logged in and saw my account was reseted, how can i...: I went to play fortnite on my xbox, i logged in and saw my account was reseted, how can i restore my account 37f650ca-ceb9-4137-ac4b-bb53cc083b25
  9. i saw a bug i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    i saw a bug i need help: i saw a bug going around in the enforcement part of the website where its a week ban but it says permaban i just want to know if its for my account to. 687f00df-043f-486a-90ee-f651f59322c2
  10. im in iran and i just bought a xbox one s but then i saw ppl saw the xbox one s servers are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    im in iran and i just bought a xbox one s but then i saw ppl saw the xbox one s servers are...: im in iran and i just bought a xbox one s but then i saw ppl saw the xbox one s servers are down can u tell me if there up or down and when will it shut down tysm....