I saw this is possible and i wanted to know

Discus and support I saw this is possible and i wanted to know in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought my first Minecraft account few days ago and i saw you can get free cape by migration your Mojang account and Microsoft and i wanted to ask is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Whisper_589, Jul 30, 2022.

1. Whisper_589
    Whisper_589 Guest

I bought my first Minecraft account few days ago and i saw you can get free cape by migration your Mojang account and Microsoft and i wanted to ask is that still possible to get free cape or no?

I mean was that only limited time or you can still get one

:)

Whisper_589, Jul 30, 2022
  2. NerdHolly Win User

3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Whisper_589. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

According to the official Minecraft announcement about the mandatory migration (https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/last-ca...), all players that migrate from a Mojang account to a Microsoft account should receive the migration cape, doesn't matter the date.

Now if you do not have a Mojang account and you purchased the game direct from your Microsoft account, there is no way to migrate and receive the migration cape.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  4. chabin971bleSs Win User

I want to know

Why i can not play online club pro
  5. HatchedMantis40 Win User

I Want To Know...

Since it's considered a separate game, you would basically be starting over and will earn any achievements you have already earned on the other version as well as any achievements you didn't earn.
    Are you absolutely sure?. Thanks by the way.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

I want to know

Hey there Firebird! As Darcy pointed out, this particular forum is not monitored by the Rewards team. We are more than happy to assist you here with your promotion issue, if you have one, but your Rewards questions should be posted in the Rewards Forum (forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx).

I would appreciate the chance to at least try addressing your issues for you here, if you would permit us. Please let me know if we can help. Thank you for your post!
Thema:

1. I saw this is possible and i wanted to know - Similar Threads - saw possible wanted

2. is gta online not playable for xbox s; i saw a few editions that looked like it didn’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is gta online not playable for xbox s; i saw a few editions that looked like it didn’t...: “not playable on this device” gta online was the main reason i had got an xbox but now its more so worrisome if i pay for it and it wouldn’t let me play. if theres something wrong or a different...
  3. So I voted in the 2023 votes for Minecraft and I saw that I should have gotten the cherry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I voted in the 2023 votes for Minecraft and I saw that I should have gotten the cherry...: So o as stated I voted in the Minecraft votes and I don't have the cherry blossom cape that I should've earned d85f514a-c24f-4c25-9e34-83e6992c4398
  4. When are the developers going to fix/balance Texas Chain Saw Massacre?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are the developers going to fix/balance Texas Chain Saw Massacre?: I've noticed this game has devolved to the point that the outcome is almost exclusively a) Troll game where the family gets bullied by the victims (go figure?) or b) New/novice players starting...
  5. Why does minecraft is hiding a secret? When I just play a minecraft, I just saw a cross...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does minecraft is hiding a secret? When I just play a minecraft, I just saw a cross...: Does has a CROSSES THINGS found on Minecraft? Or Why does Minecraft has crosses? To solve this problem, I wanna know if this myth is real or not, becuase I've been seen a scary things found on...
  6. Texas Chain Saw Massacre and Mortal Kombat 1 not letting me play online I need help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Texas Chain Saw Massacre and Mortal Kombat 1 not letting me play online I need help.: For Texas Chainsaw massacre the game loads but on the main menu if i hit play it does not load anything. It just stays in the main menu. Wont let me create a party either. Weird thing is if i...
  7. The Texas Chain-Saw Massacre

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Texas Chain-Saw Massacre: I want to buy the game pass because it's 1$. Because I want to play The Texas Chain-Saw Massacre but can't find or see the game in the Xbox app. I tried to log in from Google from a different...
  8. I went to play fortnite on my xbox, i logged in and saw my account was reseted, how can i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I went to play fortnite on my xbox, i logged in and saw my account was reseted, how can i...: I went to play fortnite on my xbox, i logged in and saw my account was reseted, how can i restore my account 37f650ca-ceb9-4137-ac4b-bb53cc083b25
  9. i saw a bug i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    i saw a bug i need help: i saw a bug going around in the enforcement part of the website where its a week ban but it says permaban i just want to know if its for my account to. 687f00df-043f-486a-90ee-f651f59322c2
  10. im in iran and i just bought a xbox one s but then i saw ppl saw the xbox one s servers are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    im in iran and i just bought a xbox one s but then i saw ppl saw the xbox one s servers are...: im in iran and i just bought a xbox one s but then i saw ppl saw the xbox one s servers are down can u tell me if there up or down and when will it shut down tysm....