I saved up to $65.02 on Microsoft points and now it’s gone. I didn’t spend any of the...

Discus and support I saved up to $65.02 on Microsoft points and now it’s gone. I didn’t spend any of the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I saved up to $65.02 and now it’s gone and only left with $25.00 can someone please help me get it. That would be very helpful. I didn’t spend any of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by The ChosenOne, May 26, 2023.

1. I saved up to $65.02 on Microsoft points and now it’s gone. I didn’t spend any of the...

I saved up to $65.02 and now it’s gone and only left with $25.00 can someone please help me get it. That would be very helpful. I didn’t spend any of this at all.

:)

The ChosenOne, May 26, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I saved up to $65.02 on Microsoft points and now it’s gone. I didn’t spend any of the points on anything. I need to get it back please l. A lot wasted.

Keep in mind that funds you earn from redeeming gift cards through Rewards expires after 90 days. If they expired, there's no way to get them back.

If you had the funds for less than 90 days, check your transactions at http://account.microsoft.com for any transactions you don't recognize.
  3. J3RZYSF1N3ST Win User

Microsoft Rewards Resident Evil Village +250 points dont work

I got the 250 but not the 6000 and Microsoft has yet to answer my support claim it’s a shame spend close to 80$ on a game on top of whatever else just so I can build my point of and nothing I’m saving up a couple more points and I’m done this the second time I didn’t get my point for purchasing a game
  4. landen b Win User

My main world will no longer sync to my Xbox so I can’t play it anymore is there anything I can do?

I tried this and it didn’t work and now 2 of my saves are gone so I’m getting a little more worried.
  5. demonicus81 Win User

Hey microsoft mind updating your prices and points

what r u talkin about... the day of the us dollar above us is gone. Like ford we will reign supreme.

This does bring in a good point though... come on microsoft get with it. if you up your points and lower your costs I'd be spending twice as much as I do now. think about it
  6. BIuntMastaB420 Win User

What happens to XBL Points?

Better spend em now, I heard they will disappear one MS points have gone...damn why do you have so many points in the first place.
Thema:

I saved up to $65.02 on Microsoft points and now it’s gone. I didn’t spend any of the...

1. I saved up to $65.02 on Microsoft points and now it’s gone. I didn’t spend any of the... - Similar Threads - saved $65 Microsoft

2. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  3. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  4. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  5. Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload'

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 saves stuck 'Pending Upload': Hello, I'm currently on Beta Ring (xb_flt_2405zn.240411-2000) I've recently started playing fallout 3 on Xbox Series X but I wanted to continue my save on my series s but my save was not...
  6. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  7. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  8. Access to cloud save files from Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Access to cloud save files from Xbox?: I have been playing Ark Survival Ascended on Xbox series x. Following a recent update, the save file for the scorched earth map appears corrupted. It crashes on loading, every time. I have tried...
  9. Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.: Hi all, Any chance to explain how to choose a game and upload his save game MANUALLY to the cloud? On PlayStation it was so easy, choose the game, select the content, select the save game then...
  10. Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card

in XboX Insiders
    Save Data Copying USB Memory and SD Card: Would you like to be able to copy Xbox One and Xbox Series X's Game Save Data to USB memory? submitted by /u/nemesislivezx [link] [comments]