I rushed and used an avatar now I cant play the game because it glitched on me

Discus and support I rushed and used an avatar now I cant play the game because it glitched on me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I made an avatar when i was first buying the game hes called kelook by the looks of it if you make an avatar instead of signing up with the only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by walid belmiloud, Mar 13, 2023.

1. I rushed and used an avatar now I cant play the game because it glitched on me

I made an avatar when i was first buying the game hes called kelook by the looks of it if you make an avatar instead of signing up with the only account they offer outlook then you cant download the launcher and play the game.

because you have to sign in with your microsoft account too.

:)

walid belmiloud, Mar 13, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello walid belmiloud,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us.

I would like to inform you at the beginning that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow me to do the best I can in helping you with the process.

These articles may help us with the recovery process.

You forgot your Microsoft account username - Microsoft Support

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. Angels n Skins Win User

How're you all liking Dragonborn?

The glitches are ruining it for me. The stupid Stalhrim crafting is glitched and now I can't make the armor. Bethesda shouldn't of rushed this DLC as it doesn't feel as polished as the others.
  5. MeS Alpher Win User

Glitches!!!!!!!

the further i progress in the game the less glitches there are. as if the testers rushed through the earlier stages to play more later stuff. glad mp is accesable now without freezing.
  6. jamesmichael82 Win User

Hitman: Absolution (Games with Gold)

its only worth playing IF YOU CAN PLAY IT.

i cant, because of the game breaking glitches.
Thema:

1. I rushed and used an avatar now I cant play the game because it glitched on me - Similar Threads - rushed used avatar

2. Hi-Fi Rush Showed Me How Bad Series X ARC Audio Delay Is

in XboX Insiders
    Hi-Fi Rush Showed Me How Bad Series X ARC Audio Delay Is: I would really like to play Hi-Fi Rush but it's really unplayable on my system. I have my 1 month old Series X hooked directly up to my TV (HDMI 2.0) which is hooked up to my 5.1 receiver (HDMI...
  3. Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush : A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement not unlocking: I have Completed the task to unlock the “Stay 'Til the Lights Come Up” Achievement, but it never unlocked. The next day I re-logged in to Rush : Disney Pixar Adventure, but it still hasn't...
  4. Coins in Minion Rush charged for, but never received.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coins in Minion Rush charged for, but never received.: I was attempting to buy coins in Minion Rush. I kept getting error message that there was a problem on the other end of the connection. The transaction didn't go through. I tried several times...
  5. Gold Rush not installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold Rush not installing: Gold rush the game installation stuck at 65.3% with internet connection. ac7b7a59-0d1d-4ecc-bc74-bfc42018f88c
  6. Hi-Fi Rush with game pass can't be installed locally, only cloud based option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi-Fi Rush with game pass can't be installed locally, only cloud based option: Hey, I'm trying to play Hi-Fi Rush, which is available, through game pass, but only the cloud based option. Since it is a rhythm based game, and there is a latency with cloud based games, it is...
  7. Failed to retrieve data on hut rush 5v5 on NHL23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed to retrieve data on hut rush 5v5 on NHL23: I can’t seem to play hut rush 5v5 right now or for the past week as it always give me a failed to retrieve data code 8e905f0c-8468-45ef-99e7-af9cb6e367aa
  8. Using keyboard & mouse on xbox to play Hi-Fi Rush

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using keyboard & mouse on xbox to play Hi-Fi Rush: Hi, I was playing Hi Fi Rush on my xsx with K&M. But there's some issues that I've no idea how to fix it. 1. I heard that HF Rush is K&M supported game on xbox consoles as the store explained.....
  9. Keyboard button prompts when playing Hi-Fi Rush with a controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard button prompts when playing Hi-Fi Rush with a controller?: I'm playing Hi-Fi Rush with PC Game Pass using an Xbox One controller. The first time I played, everything was fine. But every time since then, all the on-screen button prompts are not working...
  10. HDR Game Mode doesn't turn on in Hi-Fi Rush

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HDR Game Mode doesn't turn on in Hi-Fi Rush: I have an LG C9 OLED and some games on Xbox Series X don't switch to HDR game mode, for example Hi-Fi Rush doesn't. I don't think it's my settings because other games do switch to HDR game mode...