I run a legit business on Xbox and they banned me for my trademark n lawyer said I have a...

Discus and support I run a legit business on Xbox and they banned me for my trademark n lawyer said I have a... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Someone help with this issue paperwork is being written up against there enforcement team e59cb238-a369-4556-a19d-64746d202666 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Xavier Pipkins, Aug 8, 2022.

1. I run a legit business on Xbox and they banned me for my trademark n lawyer said I have a...

Someone help with this issue paperwork is being written up against there enforcement team

:)

Xavier Pipkins, Aug 8, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

I run a legit business on Xbox and they banned me for my trademark n lawyer said I have a case who do I contact

3. Primo Sun Win User

need name and number of higher up not a child workin at this forum

ehh quit already. you were not banned for no reason. microsoft does not ban for no reason. i'm not trying to be rude but im' tired of seeing you on here talking about your lawyer, no lawyer care's about your xbox live account. we get you lost money! It sucks
    but that's why you don't cheat on xbox live good sir, have a nice day!
    i was banned for no reason when this second banned happend they had already banned my txt n mic use that was wierd since i never used the mic texting only my added friends then during that ban for no reason banned again for life for not doin anything
    ??? my lawyer is gona mess them up good we are gettin a full refund
  4. ShockedSinger48 Win User

need name and number of higher up not a child workin at this forum

ehh quit already. you were not banned for no reason. microsoft does not ban for no reason. i'm not trying to be rude but im' tired of seeing you on here talking about your lawyer, no lawyer care's about your xbox live account. we get you lost money! It sucks
    but that's why you don't cheat on xbox live good sir, have a nice day!

i was banned for no reason when this second banned happend they had already banned my txt n mic use that was wierd since i never used the mic texting only my added friends then during that ban for no reason banned again for life for not doin anything
    ??? my lawyer is gona mess them up good we are gettin a full refund
    You've been here for months dude, nothing will happen and the Xbox Enforcement team won't give you back your Banned account, so why don't you ask your lawyer already to mess them good up already and let us know if that done anything (Dream on) lol
  5. YES IM BLAQK Win User

Epic Is Watching Closely

[quote user="hacker 1nc MLG"]

@fastlane should get banned just for that oh well deus and resistance 3 keeping me busy gonna beat la noire and fear3

[/quote]

Banned for what? If his copy is legit he has nothing to worry about, or do you have proof his copy isn't legit?
  6. Primo Sun Win User

NEED TO BE UNBANNED OR IL SUE MICROSFT CUZ THE TOS IS AGAINST THE LAW

I HAVE DESIDED I WILL DEFENTLY SUE MICROSOFT THE TOS IS AGAINST THE LAW THEY STOLE MY DIGITAL DOWNLOADED GAMES AND ADDONS AND THEY STOLE FROM ME THE MONEY I USED TO PAY FOR ALL THOSE GAMES I CONTACTED A LAWYER THIS WILL GO THRU IF U DONT DO A DEAL HERE
    N SETTLE THIS THEN WE MEET IN COURT

THE DEAL

U UNBANN MY ACCOUNT BUT JUST BAN THE TXT AN MIC USE FOREVER IF NEED BE I NEVER FELT THE MIC N TXT WAS ANY USE ANYWAYS

OR

WE GO TO COURT AND I WILL FIGHT THIS IN COURT RESPOND I AINT KIDDIN
Thema:

I run a legit business on Xbox and they banned me for my trademark n lawyer said I have a...

1. I run a legit business on Xbox and they banned me for my trademark n lawyer said I have a... - Similar Threads - run legit business

2. The music turns off when the game is running

in XBoX on Consoles
    The music turns off when the game is running: The music turns off when the game is running I don't think anyone would love listening to music or YouTube videos while playing a game, but recently when I opened the game, the sound...
  3. New Computer Steam (Running Install Script Microsoft VC Redistributable)

in XBoX on Windows
    New Computer Steam (Running Install Script Microsoft VC Redistributable): I just started up my brand new IBUYPOWER computer with MSI motherboard, i7 13700f, got everything updated on microsoft and everything else needed. downloaded Steam and Day Z and everytime I click...
  4. I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC: I've tried messing with a bunch of different things/settings that others have recommended online, and still cant get the game to run on windows 10, id love some guidance, or for someone to...
  5. I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?: Title is a bit of a lie I have the ultimate edition for fallout New Vegas on disc and I've been trying to install the DLC from the DLC disc but both discs only load up the game pass version of it...
  6. How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many games and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time?: How many game('s) and apps can the Xbox one S run at the same time, because I want to know if I can run 1 game and two apps (Simple background music player / Dolby access) running in the...
  7. How can get my router to run ipv6

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can get my router to run ipv6: My router is connecting using ipv4. How can I get my router to connect ipv6? e93e65ee-b0ef-4c22-ac84-0771781bd332
  8. So my computer, after running for a day loses an option to connect to any wifi and I can’t...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my computer, after running for a day loses an option to connect to any wifi and I can’t...: Whenever I shut down my gaming computer as I’m done for the night, when I open it in the morning I don’t have any wifi nor any way to see my possible connections, as it only recognizes an ether...
  9. call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.

in XBoX on Windows
    call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.: Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty HQ\cod.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll error thats appearing in my event viewer....
  10. Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...: I don't understand why my logo was on even tho I turned it off 461f5bfd-9384-443d-94d1-2535360ca4d1