I reset my Xbox then I tried to log into my account but it says it’s already there what...

Discus and support I reset my Xbox then I tried to log into my account but it says it’s already there what... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I reset my xbox then my account disappeared I tried to log back in but it says this Microsoft account is already here... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Henry Harrold, Nov 25, 2022.

1. I reset my Xbox then I tried to log into my account but it says it’s already there what...

I reset my xbox then my account disappeared I tried to log back in but it says this Microsoft account is already here

:)

Henry Harrold, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I reset my Xbox then I tried to log into my account but it says it’s already there what should I do

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This error appears if the Microsoft account is already added. Kindly perform a powercycle and then try again.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. TendedThree87 Win User

xbox live i think i was hacked

I have a similar problem as Wildfox24. My xbox didn't auto sign in like normally it always does. I tried logging in but I kept getting a message saying my account is not valid.. I went to Xbox website, reset my password, followed the link to windows live
    to reset, reset my password, tried to log in to xbox website but unable to log into my old account, instrad I wound up with this new one. I don't know how get my old account back. Any help?
  4. Jackal242 Win User

Sorry, this Microsoft account is already associated with an Xbox LIve profile.

I'm having the exact same problem.

I got a new xbox 360 for Christmas. I plugged it in. I tried to log into my xbox live account (this account) and it says, "The Microsoft account is already associated with an Xbox Live profile"... I have NO IDEA what that means.

but it will not let me use my new xbox360. AT ALL!!!
  5. Itsnat.. Win User

I got logged out of my xbox account i tried doing the link (i dont knoe my password) it says i successfully logged back in when i didnt :(

I got logged out of my account a tried doing the link because i dont know my password and my email on that account i can not get into it so i can reset my password. I somehow did reset my password to one of my recents ones but when i try to log in it says its wrong. I dont really know what to do, sorry if it doesnt make sence
  6. greedymeady Win User

Xbox one x : games won't update nor will they install

This did not work. I logged in my account and I tried to install call of duty cold war for Xbox one and its saying its at 0.0% and will not go up. I've tried restarting, hard reset, canceling the install and installing it again but no matter what I do, it doesn't work. Will I have to get a new Xbox?
Thema:

I reset my Xbox then I tried to log into my account but it says it’s already there what...

1. I reset my Xbox then I tried to log into my account but it says it’s already there what... - Similar Threads - reset tried log

2. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  3. I have tried 20 times to reset my password for some reason they're not doing it the codes...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have tried 20 times to reset my password for some reason they're not doing it the codes...: For some reason I can't get into my account I've got a thousand games on Mike a $1,000 for the games on my account every time I type it in it screws up it won't give it to me it says I have to go...
  4. unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to reset home xbox - tried the exception and it extended the ban by three months....: One child changed home xbox to a friend's (different house). Now younger sibling cannot access all features while older one is using xbox. Used up 5 changes. Tried to do the help thing where you...
  5. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  6. Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...: Xbox wireless headset won't turn on . No lights . Nothing. It just randomly quit working outta nowhere. I tried hard reset , plugging into Xbox, plugging into the wall. Nothing ! It's not my...
  7. My son got the black screen of death today he tried going to factory reset but when he...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son got the black screen of death today he tried going to factory reset but when he...: My son got the black screen of death on his Xbox one s 67c4f855-7abe-450b-9aa2-44fc5231f2c4
  8. Trying to help my boyfriend reset his password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to help my boyfriend reset his password: My boyfriend is trying to recover his Xbox account and every time we try to reset his account it keeps sending the code to the old email which doesn’t exist anymore and we can’t get in contact...
  9. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  10. My Xbox one is stuck on green screen. I tried hard reset and it's still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one is stuck on green screen. I tried hard reset and it's still not working: Green screen of death on Xbox one 9a566f76-64fe-4f84-bffc-ca4e9b615cc2