I reset my Xbox but kept all apps, last I checked it’s supposed to save the progress of...
Discus and support I reset my Xbox but kept all apps, last I checked it’s supposed to save the progress of... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Reset my Xbox, picked keep games, and it did keep them but I lost all my progress 94938a4a-5d45-47fe-a39e-0963a72568ec Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Amiyah Cumberbatch, Aug 7, 2023.
Thema:
I reset my Xbox but kept all apps, last I checked it’s supposed to save the progress of...
Loading...
-
I reset my Xbox but kept all apps, last I checked it’s supposed to save the progress of... - Similar Threads - reset kept apps
-
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs
in XboX InsidersWhy a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and... -
My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments] -
Delta to Omega and back again, reset questions.
in XboX InsidersDelta to Omega and back again, reset questions.: I recently got bumped down to the omega tier from the delta. I want to go back. It's an option but it warns me that in switching I might have to do a factory reset. It says that won't affect my... -
Updating the filter to reset to its original option after you choose an option in the...
in XboX InsidersUpdating the filter to reset to its original option after you choose an option in the...: I say it should reset to the original option it had from the start, instead of keeping it to the options you selected. What I mean by this is you go to your achievements, filter, and it shows all... -
I reset my console and kept my apps and games and now it wants me to use my controller and...
in XBoX on WindowsI reset my console and kept my apps and games and now it wants me to use my controller and...: Need help setting up my xbox one s with out a controller and only having a media remote. I reset my console and kept apps and games and now it wants me to use a controller which I don't have and... -
Fix Xbox App Not Recognizing Games Library on D: Drive After PC Reset (Kept Personal Data)
in XBoX Games and AppsFix Xbox App Not Recognizing Games Library on D: Drive After PC Reset (Kept Personal Data): Hi Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I'm seeking assistance with an issue that arose after resetting my Windows 11 PC, utilizing the "keep personal data" option.... -
I clicked factory reset and I kept my games but when I have tried to setup my console as it...
in XBoX on WindowsI clicked factory reset and I kept my games but when I have tried to setup my console as it...: I have tried this multiple times it's really bothering me! My phone is connected to WiFi which is stable and I have tried resetting my console by pressing the button for 10 seconds. It's starting... -
When I try to add a new account on recently reset(kept apps and games) I get a blank...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhen I try to add a new account on recently reset(kept apps and games) I get a blank...: As the title said, I am trying to add my microsoft account to my Xbox one S, and when I go to add it( via tapping the add new anywhere on the console), I get a blank loading screen and then...