I reset my xbox 360 cache and more dlc content for cod: world at war is not working. Please...

Discus and support I reset my xbox 360 cache and more dlc content for cod: world at war is not working. Please... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I own the dlcs however now all of a sudden: “ you do not have this map. You can get this map by downloading map packs from Xbox LIVE Marketplace” on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Robojesus89, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Robojesus89
    Robojesus89 Guest

I reset my xbox 360 cache and more dlc content for cod: world at war is not working. Please...

I own the dlcs however now all of a sudden: “ you do not have this map. You can get this map by downloading map packs from Xbox LIVE Marketplace” on xbox one

:)

Robojesus89, Feb 6, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

I reset my xbox 360 cache and more dlc content for cod: world at war is not working. Please help!!’

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

Try the following steps to resolve the issue:

Make sure your Xbox One is connected to the internet.

Check if the DLC content is available on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

If the DLC content is available, download and install it.

If the DLC content is not available, try clearing your Xbox One cache again.
  3. HassanB Win User

Can't connect to Gears 3 MP

This is a stretch but.. you could try to clear your XBOX 360's System Cache, delete your DLC content manually (My XBOX > System Settings > Memory > Hard Drive > Games > Gears of War 3) . After you've deleted the DLC content try to go into the game and just
    download the free booster pack that it asks you to download and see if you can enter a game that's not just bots. Let me know if that works out for you.
  4. KralZe Win User

Horde Command Pack not working.

Resolved, phoned xbox once again had a guy tell me to delete all the DLC content for Gears of War 3 for all profiles on the hardrive and USB then clear system cache. Once done I then recovered my main account I wanted to use and then downloaded all the DLC
    stuff again, went in and it worked!
  5. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Do you remember your first time in xbox live?

2011ish playing split screen world at war on my friends xbox 360. My first time on my own system was 2014 playing cod ghosts.
  6. Murdaist Win User

Call of Duty 2 on LIVE?

I loved World at War, my favorite Call of Duty. I've played Cod 4, Cod WaW, Mw2, and Black Ops. I played the Demo for Cod 2 and I loved it. I love World War 2 type of games.
Thema:

1. I reset my xbox 360 cache and more dlc content for cod: world at war is not working. Please... - Similar Threads - reset 360 cache

2. I need to reset my xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to reset my xbox 360: how do I reset my xbox 360e db3e485b-df3a-44f1-a408-d3cfb5ad099c
  3. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  4. 360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game: So I have a lg ultra gear monitor, and it definitely has 1080p, but it would go straight towards to 480 when loading up console/game. 05abf063-2591-4d16-8af7-9067098f93b0
  5. If I reset the memory unit on my Xbox 360 E with that factory reset the entire system?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I reset the memory unit on my Xbox 360 E with that factory reset the entire system?: I want to factory reset my system but I’m worried I’m gonna do something wrong 8f3cc1a0-79eb-45ca-85ba-5dcf07a0be00
  6. How to view/reset Xbox Live Pass Code on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to view/reset Xbox Live Pass Code on Xbox 360?: I haven't used my Xbox 360 in years, and after trying to get it connected to Xbox Live, I was told to input a 4 digit Xbox Live Pass Code. I've tried looking all over the internet for more info on...
  7. I need reset code for my second hand Xbox 360 please

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need reset code for my second hand Xbox 360 please: I need reset code for my second hand Xbox 360 please 36e83070-632c-4a94-888b-ab4bb518dea6
  8. How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live: I bought a 360 console with games downloaded on the hard drive, from the Facebook marketplace. I tried downloading my profile, but i don't know the passcode or it's reset question...
  9. How to reset family passcode on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset family passcode on Xbox 360: I need to reset my family passcode on Xbox 360 how do i do that 15b589e1-5681-4fcb-96de-de50d29e4f65
  10. Reset xbox 360 console. Don't know pass code or security answer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset xbox 360 console. Don't know pass code or security answer: How to reset xbox 360 console. Don't know the pass code or security answer as I bought the console 2nd hand f7406eb7-4cd8-4333-8afc-5da9f8ea0fc9