I. Requested refund and tried calling my server request button nobodys answering

Discus and support I. Requested refund and tried calling my server request button nobodys answering in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried requesting refund but no one has answered it yet e151c86d-cffd-4436-8dab-532293420236 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GOAT CLAN�� G.O.A.T, Jun 1, 2023.

1. I. Requested refund and tried calling my server request button nobodys answering

I tried requesting refund but no one has answered it yet

:)

GOAT CLAN�� G.O.A.T, Jun 1, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

I. Requested refund and tried calling my server request button nobodys answering

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received a response regarding your refund request. We have a dedicated team that handles refund requests, and they are the best people to talk to about your concern.

If your request for a refund is for a digital purchase like games, you can visit this link: https://xbox.com/refunds Please note that there are certain eligibility requirements and refund policies that you need to meet before your request can be approved.

If your request for a refund is for a subscription, you can contact support using this link: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us Our support team will be happy to assist you with your concern.

Please make sure to review our refund policy and eligibility requirements before submitting your request. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us again. Thank you for choosing Xbox!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. xavexX Win User

Microsoft didnt gave me a refund for xbox game because Ive reached the limit.

So what I can do now? I'm in disaggreament so whats my options?

I have done:

1. Request a refund - denied because of some digital purchase [mod removed]

2. Request a refund with the second order number - denied because of refund limit

3. Answered back on those "refund denial" mail, nobody answering
  4. GIZ400 Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Beta Code

Called support... They pretty much had no answer... Told me a lot of people had the same issue.. I requested a refund
  5. inBinceable Win User

Accidently purchased bundle battle pass

The button to request refund is greyed out when I got to this page. or an alternative place to request refund?
  6. EugeneSokol Win User

Refund for game pack

I've already made the request. I hit the request refund button, check-marked the item & submitted the request. No other screen popped up asking for further information. I've checked my email numerous time for confirmation of my refund request but have
    yet to get one. What can I do now? It warned that numerous requests would delay my refund. Any suggestions?
Thema:

1. I. Requested refund and tried calling my server request button nobodys answering - Similar Threads - Requested refund tried

2. i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...

in XBoX on Windows
    i requested a refund of dark souls 1 because it was not opening no matter what i tried and...: i can provide proof of this if needed in video form aaef1a84-9f48-4c12-8cc2-a6bd6c150470
  3. Refund Request- Can i escalate

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund Request- Can i escalate: is there anyway to speak to someone regarding my refund which was meant to take 30 days and were now nearly at 4 months? I had money taken out via my phone bill that was nothing to do with me,...
  4. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  5. Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I resubmit a refund request? Xbox denied me my refund(within 14 days barely played): My roommate bought a game on our shared system using my account and card on accident. So they say at least. Point is I want a refund but xbox denied it but doesn't say why. I would prefer to talk...
  6. I requested a refund but haven’t received

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested a refund but haven’t received: I had requested a refund on 1/10/24 and I haven’t received it yet. I want to know why I haven’t gotten it yet something like has never occurred before! It was also accepted...
  7. The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    The last 3 days I've gotten 2 emails saying the refund I requested is being looked and I...: I appear to be not the only one a few of my buddies also received these emails not sure what's going on I don't believe it's a scam it really is microsoft but I'm confused at the refund I made...
  8. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b
  9. refund request

in XBoX on Windows
    refund request: My refund request was approved on January 11th and still waiting for refund . [img] d1b4b68f-e7c4-45c9-bbfd-46ba5adeb79a
  10. "Too many refund requests this year" from trying to refund Minecraft twice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Too many refund requests this year" from trying to refund Minecraft twice?: My mate recently bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java for £25, but never received either game, so he refunded it. After 3 days, he never got his money back or the game. He went to return the game...